|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » RoA: Blade of Destiny HD - Patch 1.32 Released

Default RoA: Blade of Destiny HD - Patch 1.32 Released

December 24th, 2013, 05:44
Originally Posted by Zerotown View Post
Also, to switch between strafing and turning, just press F8.
Thanks much. I missed this one. Big help there.

Capt. Huggy Face

Magicky Utok

December 24th, 2013, 22:51
I just loaded my old save to see what was new. Well, the game is looking pretty slick, I must say. The interface has been redone and it looks nice, and the graphics look better than ever.

Again, I don't want to sound like Mr. Crafty himself here, but I feel this game should be played if you are a fan of hardcore RPGs. I mean, even 2 patches ago, I had a blast. What other game can you take your party through a treacherous mountain path in the dead of winter, and have half of them die from frostbite and various illnesses? And death is pretty permanent in the game, so yeah, it makes for a pretty interesting and hardcore experience.

Fluent

RPG Fiend
RPGWatch Team

December 24th, 2013, 23:06
Originally Posted by Fluent View Post
What other game can you take your party through a treacherous mountain path in the dead of winter, and have half of them die from frostbite and various illnesses? And death is pretty permanent in the game, so yeah, it makes for a pretty interesting and hardcore experience.
What other game? Let me see, it is called "Realms of Arkania: Blade of Destiny" made by Attic Entertainment and released in 1991.

Favourite RPGs of all time: Wizardry 6, Ultima 7/7.2, Fallout2, Planescape Torment, Baldurs Gate 2+TOB, Jagged Alliance 2, Ravenloft: The stone prophet, Gothic 2, Realms of Arkania:Blade of destiny (not the HD version!!) and Secret of the Silver Blades.

bjon045

Keeper of the Watch

December 25th, 2013, 02:04
Originally Posted by Avantenor View Post
If you've played the game before, you can see the difference in this (german) Let's Play of v1.32: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBV4J2ETr0g.
Nice. I haven't played it since a few weeks after release, and that is definitely a huge difference visually at least.

JDR13

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » RoA: Blade of Destiny HD - Patch 1.32 Released