|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Blackguards - Chapter 4 On Early Access

Default Blackguards - Chapter 4 On Early Access

January 5th, 2014, 00:32
Corwin, you should get one of these ASAP

Um… Now when I think of it… Pick anything from the pic.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

January 5th, 2014, 00:42
Shall I get your best wizard wand for you Cowin so you can smite Joxer.

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

January 6th, 2014, 00:56
Either that, or send him over to DDO where I can cast Grease and sleet storm on him!!

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin

January 8th, 2014, 17:26
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Corwin, you should calm down, how about visiting Colorado for a day or two? I'm planning it soon so we could meet and exchange the smoke experience.
And I'm still waiting for the input on Nowhere Boys (is it or not a government conspiracy on TV)!

Anyway, not touching that game till it's finished. I have it for ages now as early access, but no way I'll play it three weeks prior to the full release.
Still laughing! XD
I have to agree. If someone isn't interested in real beta testing, he should wait for final release. But I have to say that this is a very smooth beta. There a not many major Bugs in the game right now. Here and there is final polishing recommended…Granted! But I've seen far, far, far worse in other betas. I've encountered only one gamebreaker bug in the first chapter so far and it was fixed within 24 hours after I reported it on Steam. Currently there is another Bug where some players can't enter the fourth chapter. Somehow it seems to be a corrupted savegame. A friend of mine encountered this error. And as Io from Daedalic stated on another thread in these forums the next patch will fix that.
I like how Daedalic is attending to the Community. They are pretty active even on external forums. And I really like the idea of using the Steam Community Hubs as official forums. Two thumbs up Daedalic!!! Please keep it up!

Gulag

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Blackguards - Chapter 4 On Early Access