|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Graywalkers - Relaunch Moved to March

Default Graywalkers - Relaunch Moved to March

February 14th, 2014, 13:44
Dreamlords Digital has moved the Kickstarter relaunch for Graywalkers to early March.

The Graywalkers Purgatory Kickstarter will be relaunched in a bigger and better way in early March 2014. Be sure to watch out for this and we will definitely keep everybody updated.
More information.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

February 14th, 2014, 13:44
Hope they have more luck this time

gandalf.nho

Huntress

February 14th, 2014, 14:27
Can't wait!

mercy

Sentinel

February 14th, 2014, 15:10
Didn't support this DLC-o-rama the first time, won't support it now unless they strictly promise NO DLC spam.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

February 14th, 2014, 15:15
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
Didn't support this DLC-o-rama the first time, won't support it now unless they strictly promise NO DLC spam.
What are you talking about Joxer?

The game has no DLC. They offered a bunch of add-ons, and that was all. Maybe it really has to do with you calling it a phone game a hundred times.

"It's quite simple my word is the law around here, and failure to comply means termination."

RPGWatch News Editor & Moderator

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

February 14th, 2014, 16:44
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
What are you talking about Joxer?

The game has no DLC. They offered a bunch of add-ons, and that was all. Maybe it really has to do with you calling it a phone game a hundred times.
Actually they mention DLC in their reward tiers. In the $1000 tier it says "Free Access to 1st DLC". However, that doesn't exactly qualify as a DLC-o-rama… I'd say any DLC is hypothetical at this point; first they have to finish the game, release it, and sell some copies before they can think about working on additional content.

Yeah, I think what would bother Joxer more is that they're planning on porting it to tablets after launching the PC / Mac / Linux versions.

I did back this game because it's a tactical turn-based RPG, I like the concept, and their emphasis on choice and consequence. That make's it ambitious and I have no idea if they can pull it off, but I'm willing to throw 20 bucks at them to find out.

daveyd

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Graywalkers - Relaunch Moved to March