|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » StarCrawlers - Update# 6, Combat System

Default StarCrawlers - Update# 6, Combat System

February 20th, 2014, 14:07
In the next update for StarCrawlersJuggernaut Games explains the games combat system. Also the game has managed to gather $42,860 of the $65,000 goal.

StarCrawlers! Combat System update #1

Hi everyone! First a huge THANK YOU to everyone whos supporting us. In just 7 days weve achieved over 58% of our goal thanks to your generous support and help spreading the word. Were on track to punch through the funding target and crack into some stretch goals!

Tell us more about combat! Weve heard your requests for an update that focuses on the combat system, so well be starting a series of updates that cover this system in detail. Please note, all numbers, abilities, etc are works in progress - but wed love to hear your feedback. Brace yourself and enjoy!
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

February 20th, 2014, 14:07
I'm excited they are doing well. I really hope that they make a stretch goal for an extra class. I'm sure the game will be fine as is, but if I have 4 character slots, I really don't like having 4 playable classes. I prefer either more or 3 like in Grimrock, because that way I have to make a meaningful choice about my party composition at the beginning of the game.

forgottenlor

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » StarCrawlers - Update# 6, Combat System