|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cradle - Update# 12, Over $100,000!

Default Cradle - Update# 12, Over $100,000!

February 10th, 2014, 09:13
Mojo Game Studios has posted a new kickstarter update for Cradle.

Over $100,000!

Mojo Games Studio is proud to share the milestone we have just passed: over $100,000 have been pledged towards bringing Cradle off the drawing board and onto your screens. Thanks to all of you who have been with us from the beginning or are just joining us now.

As of February 8th we still have 12 days to reach our goal of $350,000, and everything you do to see us through to the end matters. For this purpose, we have revamped our Kickstarter page to more accurately portray our vision, and clear up a few points of confusion. Be sure to check out the new section on augments, which features some gorgeous never-before-seen concept art by our Lead Concept Artist Josh Eiten.

Many of you have asked us about the previously-released Cradle by Flying Cafe. Out of respect for our fellow indie developers, and to avoid confusion, we have changed the name of our game to Aderyn's Cradle. To help spread the word, we have registered the domains AderynsCradle.com and CradleRPG.com, which for the time being link directly to the Kickstarter page. We ask that you share these far and wide!

Help us make it the rest of the way by spreading the word about Aderynís Cradle and showing off our new page! Share our new domain names on social media and let people know what has you most excited about our game. Hereís to one hundred fifty thousand more!
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

February 10th, 2014, 09:13
For me the heart and soul of an RPG are its NPCs and the grade and style of interaction with them.
The only reference to NPC on the revamped KS page is that "for many 'quests' in Cradle, the quest giver will be the world itself or items discovered rather than an NPC".

That's just not enough for me.

We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
- George Bernard Shaw

Morrandir

Keeper of the Watch
RPGWatch Donor

February 10th, 2014, 11:03
Was enoufgh for me, I pledged the first day.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Cradle - Update# 12, Over $100,000!