|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » KB: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire Review

Default KB: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire Review

February 18th, 2014, 20:22
I managed to find one review for King’s Bounty: Warriors of the North – Ice and Fire from a site called Goty.ro. I'm sorry as this is all I could find for a member request.

Now comes one of the most important aspects of Ice and Fire. There is a Creature Skill System which provides your army with the possibility to gain experience as long as you take action during a fight with that type of unit, by attacking or using skills. There are 10 levels available for each unit, and every level provides that unit with certain points which define their role. Some examples would be: Attack, Defense, Resistance, Critical Hit, Runes, etc. Have in mind the fact that Ice and Fire brings along another 20 new creatures, many of the ones you already know have been reworked and you will have the "pleasure" of meeting the Snow Elves and Necro-Lizardmen.
We are looking for someone to review the game. Check our forums if your interested.

More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

February 18th, 2014, 20:22
Not much of a review, but still enough for me to decide to give WotN another go with this expansion added. I want to suppoert the developers anyway, and it sounds like the expansion has enough content to warrant a pricetag.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

February 19th, 2014, 03:19
Steam forum. Read before you buy. Also 1c forum. Both generally negative crashes et all…

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor

February 19th, 2014, 22:15
Originally Posted by you View Post
Steam forum. Read before you buy. Also 1c forum. Both generally negative crashes et all…
Steam forums are always negative… But thanks for the heads up, I'll have a look.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

February 19th, 2014, 22:21
Cheers for this! Think I will definitely pick this up.

Daniel.

darklord

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » KB: Warriors of the North - Ice and Fire Review