|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Chaos Reborn - Update# 2, A Wizardís Staff

Default Chaos Reborn - Update# 2, A Wizardís Staff

March 22nd, 2014, 12:23
Julian Gollop's kickstarter for Chaos Reborn has managed to get $76,978 of games $180,000 goal in just four days. He also released another kickstarter update today.

The update talks being a forgemaster, and shares a new lets play video,

A Wizardís Staff is his Best Friend

Check out this video of a Chaos Reborn game that I played with UnstableVoltage. It was a close match, and it could have gone either way at the end. Clearly I made some mistakes, but UnstableVoltage played a good game as well. Notice how important Victory Points can be in a long game like this one.

I am planning to do some more game play videos, which I will publicise in future updates, but if you want to get the latest, up-to-the-minute Chaos Reborn news please follow me on twitter @julian_gollop.

If you are a Chaos old-timer please share your experiences of the game on my reddit thread. If you are new to the world of Chaos, just add whatever comments you like.

Being a Forgemaster

In future updates I will expand a little on the game design and how the backer rewards work in more detail. To begin with I will explain some of the cool things you can do with the Forgemaster tier. This gives you the ability to create a set of equipment, which you can do once at any point in your Wizardly career. I will show you how it works by telling a hypothetical story about my wizard called ĎJoolificusí.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

March 22nd, 2014, 12:23
We are witnessing History, Ladies and Gentlemen!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CeXVF5sXcHQ
A new wonder is being born here comparable to XCOM: Ufo Defense.

mercy

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Chaos Reborn - Update# 2, A Wizardís Staff