|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » FTL: Advanced Edition - GDC 2014 Gameplay

Default FTL: Advanced Edition - GDC 2014 Gameplay

March 24th, 2014, 17:03
Polyon has posted a new gameplay video from GDC 2014 of the FTL: Advanced Edition with Matthew Davis, and Justin Ma the Co-Founders of Subset Games.

This time last year, Matthew Davis and Justin Ma, the co-founders of Subset Games, were busy collecting awards and giving speeches at the Game Developers Conference. This year, they're taking things a little slower, promoting the free expansion to the game that launched them to fame: FTL: Faster Than Light.

They showed us a run-through of FTL: Advanced Edition, and also talked about the upcoming iPad release. Both the update and iPad version, they say, will release at the same time.

It's funny returning to a game like FTL that had consumed my life. I know that if I play it again, it will be the game I play, not a game I play. And you know what, I think I'm okay with one more trip through the galaxy.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

March 24th, 2014, 17:03
It took me about an hour to get hooked on this game but suddenly it sucked me in and the evening was gone.

I'd kill for a save button sometimes, although I realize the chance of harsh failure is what makes it addicting.

Wisdom

Seeker
RPGWatch Team

March 24th, 2014, 17:53
A fun little game that I never did finish. I might have to get back into it when this new edition is released.

JDR13

SasqWatch

March 25th, 2014, 02:57
me want android version!

SonOfCapiz

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » FTL: Advanced Edition - GDC 2014 Gameplay