|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Might & Magic X - Falcon & The Unicorn Released

Default Might & Magic X - Falcon & The Unicorn Released

March 28th, 2014, 22:04
Limbic Entertainment has posted news you can buy, or download new DLC The Falcon & The Unicorn. The good news is the DLC is free for all Deluxe Edition owners.

They were supposed to release the Mac version but it seems to be delayed.

The Falcon & The Unicorn, Now available!

The time has come Adventurers!

Discover right now a whole new chapter of your quest in the Agyn Peninsula with Might & Magic X - Legacy : The Falcon & The Unicorn!

Face new enemies and explore new dungeons to solve the dark mystery that could change the fate of Ashan forever…

Available today on http://bit.ly/1dHdlli and automatically unlocked for all Deluxe Edition owners!

Concerning the Might & Magic X – Legacy Mac version, we are sorry to announce that we had to extend the testing period to secure & improve game compatibility with this platform. We will keep you updated about this topic in the following days.
More information.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

March 28th, 2014, 22:04
Concerning the Might & Magic X Ė Legacy Mac version, we are sorry to announce that we had to extend the testing period to secure & improve game compatibility with this platform.

You have got to be kidding me. This really is turning out to be a regular old Torchlight II.

macdude22

Traveler

March 29th, 2014, 07:27
Originally Posted by macdude22 View Post
Concerning the Might & Magic X Ė Legacy Mac version, we are sorry to announce that we had to extend the testing period to secure & improve game compatibility with this platform.

You have got to be kidding me. This really is turning out to be a regular old Torchlight II.
I donít know what led you to this point in your life but I can assure you PCís are where it is at. Our mouses are normal and have buttons and functions. Going from a mac to a PC is like a female upgrading from high heels to a nice comfortable pair of sneakers. Sure, you may not receive as many ogles from perverts, but you are more combat ready and youíll have less back problems and more self-respect and will stop confusing your relative value as a person with your looks. And youíll have lighter periods. The future is here. Science trumps the superficial and you can hop on board and start winning with Team Clearly-Better.

Anyone know if more DLC is coming out? Iíd rather wait for a replay until it is all out. That survey they sent out the other day made it seem to me like new classes may be in the pipe-line? Or at least that is what olí Bubbles voted for.

Bubbles

Watcher

March 29th, 2014, 09:04
Originally Posted by Bubbles View Post
I donít know what led you to this point in your life but I can assure you PCís are where it is at. Our mouses are normal and have buttons and functions. Going from a mac to a PC is like a female upgrading from high heels to a nice comfortable pair of sneakers. Sure, you may not receive as many ogles from perverts, but you are more combat ready and youíll have less back problems and more self-respect and will stop confusing your relative value as a person with your looks. And youíll have lighter periods. The future is here. Science trumps the superficial and you can hop on board and start winning with Team Clearly-Better.
thats a pretty crazy analogy but i'll roll with it

gumbomasta

Searcher

March 29th, 2014, 14:43
I would rather get all the DLC's at once also but not sure if anymore are coming out. My buddy has a Mac and he really wants to play MMX also.

"From knowledge springs Power, just as weakness stems from Ignorance."

Hastar

Unspeakable

March 29th, 2014, 17:42
As analogies go, that one was pretty awesome! =p

Carnifex

SasqWatch

March 29th, 2014, 17:53
Originally Posted by Carnifex View Post
As analogies go, that one was pretty awesome! =p
Agreed. I can understand going Apple if you're working with music or other form of editing sound or media. But as a gamer? Must be tough.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

March 30th, 2014, 19:52
Wow. People usually don’t agree to anything I say. It is good to find finally find some normal people. Do you guys hate lists instead of real GUI inventories in games too?

Bubbles

Watcher

March 30th, 2014, 20:00
Do you guys hate lists instead of real GUI inventories in games too?
I think you'll have a hard time finding anyone on this forum who doesn't.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

March 30th, 2014, 20:05
I don’t know where you have been, but you should check out the ESO thread where the exact opposite seems to be true. People have stated such crazy nonsense that a real inventory GUI and list are equivalent and that lists have benefits over and above real inventory GUIs (they are not able to actually name them, but swear there benefits).

It is this thread - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23827

I truly appreciate you having a normal brain and thought patterns though. Thank you.

Bubbles

Watcher

March 31st, 2014, 14:45
I donít know where you have been, but you should check out the ESO thread where the exact opposite seems to be true. People have stated such crazy nonsense that a real inventory GUI and list are equivalent and that lists have benefits over and above real inventory GUIs (they are not able to actually name them, but swear there benefits).

It is this thread - http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=23827

I truly appreciate you having a normal brain and thought patterns though. Thank you.
I haven't been in that thread as I don't care about ESO but I also prefer list inventories (if done well). Depending of course on # and variety of items, etc. If there are many items and I can sort/filter I prefer lists.

wolfing

Wonders what SasqWatch is

March 31st, 2014, 16:24
Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
I haven't been in that thread as I don't care about ESO but I also prefer list inventories (if done well). Depending of course on # and variety of items, etc. If there are many items and I can sort/filter I prefer lists.
At the end of the day it's not about the system they use but how they implement it. Skyrims is horrible, as is the one in Fallout 3. I have a mouse and a keyboard. Make the inventory system reflect that fact instead of forcing me to scroll down. I do not have a problem with the one from the original Fallouts, although it's also in essence a list. Implementation implementation implementation.
Last edited by tomasp3n; March 31st, 2014 at 19:32.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

March 31st, 2014, 16:42
I agree that inventory in Skyrim for PC is horrible.
Which means - don't play Skyrim without SkyUI mod. It's the only mod you desperately need in that game as unlike other "fancying" mods this one brings more functionality.

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

March 31st, 2014, 19:33
Originally Posted by joxer View Post
I agree that inventory in Skyrim for PC is horrible.
Which means - don't play Skyrim without SkyUI mod. It's the only mod you desperately need in that game as unlike other "fancying" mods this one brings more functionality.
If I ever replay it I will use SkyUI. But I don't think I ever will, there's so much goodness coming this year and the next that I don't see myself going back to a game I found mediocre.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Might & Magic X - Falcon & The Unicorn Released