|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - Twitch TV Session Today

Default Original Sin - Twitch TV Session Today

March 31st, 2014, 15:38
Lar and Forktong will play the beta of Divinity Original Sin today at 18.00 hours CET on Twitch.TV. You can see them play and ask them questions at the same time.

More information.

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

March 31st, 2014, 15:38
thanks for the heads up, will be watching

Fanest

Watcher

March 31st, 2014, 17:52
Cool.

Finally a Twitch Session in my time zone !

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

March 31st, 2014, 18:06
I'm gonna SooOo massacre all mission-givers in the beginning of the game so the story grinds to a screeching halt, then will proceed to annihilate the world with a MineCraft Hammer.

mercy

Sentinel

March 31st, 2014, 18:39
mercy! We beg for mercy !

Originally Posted by mercy View Post
I'm gonna SooOo massacre all mission-givers in the beginning of the game so the story grinds to a screeching halt, then will proceed to annihilate the world with a MineCraft Hammer.

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor

March 31st, 2014, 19:42
Watching this now, seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. I'm finally getting excited, especially for the tactical combat. I wonder if these kind of games will also be playable with the steam controller, I really hope so.

Also proud to be from Belgium . There are really too few developers around here.

ilm

Sentinel

March 31st, 2014, 20:29
It looks pretty good. Guys are funny.

They even tried to pickpocket a cat. I hope that you can steal plate armor from a cat.

Farflame

Watchdog

March 31st, 2014, 21:13
Originally Posted by ilm View Post
Watching this now, seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. I'm finally getting excited, especially for the tactical combat. I wonder if these kind of games will also be playable with the steam controller, I really hope so.

Also proud to be from Belgium . There are really too few developers around here.
Why on earth would you want to play this with a controller? I love a controller for action and sport games, but turn based RPG? M&K all the way. Just my opinion of course. Or is the Steam controller different from the console ones?

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

March 31st, 2014, 21:37
The steam controller is supposed to give more fine-grained control, making it a feasible choice for M&K games. I'm not saying it is the best or even a good way to play it, but I'm certainly curious to give it a try. I find gaming from the couch with a controller more relaxing (a M&K on the lap less so).

ilm

Sentinel

March 31st, 2014, 22:54
The steam controller is supposed to give more fine-grained control, making it a feasible choice for M&K games. I'm not saying it is the best or even a good way to play it, but I'm certainly curious to give it a try. I find gaming from the couch with a controller more relaxing (a M&K on the lap less so).
Point taken. I don't have my Desktop connected to my HT System, and my HTPC isn't able to handle any demanding games, so I've never thought about it that way. Still think i prefer a keyboard in my lap, but I can see the advantages of a controller in that situation.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

April 1st, 2014, 12:48
Ditto.

Exitus acta probat.

wiretripped

Machiavellian

April 1st, 2014, 12:56
Originally Posted by Farflame View Post
It looks pretty good. Guys are funny.

They even tried to pickpocket a cat. I hope that you can steal plate armor from a cat.
MMX wolves and spiders carry a lot of gold and mana + life potions so a cat sneaking around with a plate-mail in his fur wouldn't be surprising.

mercy

Sentinel

April 1st, 2014, 14:06
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
MMX wolves and spiders carry a lot of gold and mana + life potions so a cat sneaking around with a plate-mail in his fur wouldn't be surprising.
Would be more fun if the cat was actually wearing the plate mail? No wait, that's TES.

tomasp3n

Watchamacallit?

April 1st, 2014, 17:21
"Why do Khajiit's lick their butts? To get the taste of Khajiit cooking out of their mouths."

Joke told by Argonians in Leyawin

'nut

crpgnut

Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - Twitch TV Session Today