|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - Twitch TV Session Today

Default Original Sin - Twitch TV Session Today

March 31st, 2014, 15:38
Lar and Forktong will play the beta of Divinity Original Sin today at 18.00 hours CET on Twitch.TV. You can see them play and ask them questions at the same time.

More information.
Myrthos is offline

Myrthos

Myrthos's Avatar
Cave Canem
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

#1

Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Netherlands
Posts: 4,569

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 15:38
thanks for the heads up, will be watching
Fanest is offline

Fanest

Fanest's Avatar
Watcher

#2

Join Date: Aug 2013
Posts: 50

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 17:52
Cool.

Finally a Twitch Session in my time zone !

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Alrik Fassbauer is offline

Alrik Fassbauer

Alrik Fassbauer's Avatar
TL;DR

#3

Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Old Europe
Posts: 16,057

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 18:06
I'm gonna SooOo massacre all mission-givers in the beginning of the game so the story grinds to a screeching halt, then will proceed to annihilate the world with a MineCraft Hammer.
mercy is offline

mercy

mercy's Avatar
Sentinel

#4

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 478

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 18:39
mercy! We beg for mercy !

Originally Posted by mercy View Post
I'm gonna SooOo massacre all mission-givers in the beginning of the game so the story grinds to a screeching halt, then will proceed to annihilate the world with a MineCraft Hammer.
you is offline

you

Lazy_dog
RPGWatch Donor

#5

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: usa
Posts: 514

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 19:42
Watching this now, seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. I'm finally getting excited, especially for the tactical combat. I wonder if these kind of games will also be playable with the steam controller, I really hope so.

Also proud to be from Belgium . There are really too few developers around here.
ilm is offline

ilm

Sentinel

#6

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 392

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 20:29
It looks pretty good. Guys are funny.

They even tried to pickpocket a cat. I hope that you can steal plate armor from a cat.
Farflame is offline

Farflame

Farflame's Avatar
Watchdog

#7

Join Date: Feb 2014
Location: Ferdok in Aventuria
Posts: 212

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 21:13
Originally Posted by ilm View Post
Watching this now, seems to be shaping up pretty nicely. I'm finally getting excited, especially for the tactical combat. I wonder if these kind of games will also be playable with the steam controller, I really hope so.

Also proud to be from Belgium . There are really too few developers around here.
Why on earth would you want to play this with a controller? I love a controller for action and sport games, but turn based RPG? M&K all the way. Just my opinion of course. Or is the Steam controller different from the console ones?
tomasp3n is offline

tomasp3n

tomasp3n's Avatar
Watchamacallit?

#8

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 824

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 21:37
The steam controller is supposed to give more fine-grained control, making it a feasible choice for M&K games. I'm not saying it is the best or even a good way to play it, but I'm certainly curious to give it a try. I find gaming from the couch with a controller more relaxing (a M&K on the lap less so).
ilm is offline

ilm

Sentinel

#9

Join Date: Jun 2009
Posts: 392

Default 

March 31st, 2014, 22:54
Originally Posted by ilm View Post
The steam controller is supposed to give more fine-grained control, making it a feasible choice for M&K games. I'm not saying it is the best or even a good way to play it, but I'm certainly curious to give it a try. I find gaming from the couch with a controller more relaxing (a M&K on the lap less so).
Point taken. I don't have my Desktop connected to my HT System, and my HTPC isn't able to handle any demanding games, so I've never thought about it that way. Still think i prefer a keyboard in my lap, but I can see the advantages of a controller in that situation.
tomasp3n is offline

tomasp3n

tomasp3n's Avatar
Watchamacallit?

#10

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 824

Default 

April 1st, 2014, 12:48
Originally Posted by ilm View Post
Also proud to be from Belgium . There are really too few developers around here.
Ditto.

Exitus acta probat.
wiretripped is offline

wiretripped

wiretripped's Avatar
Machiavellian

#11

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leuven, BE
Posts: 735

Default 

April 1st, 2014, 12:56
Originally Posted by Farflame View Post
It looks pretty good. Guys are funny.

They even tried to pickpocket a cat. I hope that you can steal plate armor from a cat.
MMX wolves and spiders carry a lot of gold and mana + life potions so a cat sneaking around with a plate-mail in his fur wouldn't be surprising.
mercy is offline

mercy

mercy's Avatar
Sentinel

#12

Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 478

Default 

April 1st, 2014, 14:06
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
MMX wolves and spiders carry a lot of gold and mana + life potions so a cat sneaking around with a plate-mail in his fur wouldn't be surprising.
Would be more fun if the cat was actually wearing the plate mail? No wait, that's TES.
tomasp3n is offline

tomasp3n

tomasp3n's Avatar
Watchamacallit?

#13

Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Sweden
Posts: 824

Default 

April 1st, 2014, 17:21
"Why do Khajiit's lick their butts? To get the taste of Khajiit cooking out of their mouths."

Joke told by Argonians in Leyawin

'nut
crpgnut is offline

crpgnut

crpgnut's Avatar
Fantasy Novel Archmage
RPGWatch Donor

#14

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: St. Louis, Mo USA
Posts: 3,968
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Original Sin - Twitch TV Session Today
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:27.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch