|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Expeditions: Conquistador - Fabula Event Editor

Default Expeditions: Conquistador - Fabula Event Editor

April 4th, 2014, 15:17
Logic Artists has a new post on the Expeditions: Conquistador forums they have released a free Event Editor called Fabula that opens the door for modding.

An introductory look at and 'how to' for the Fabula Event Editor we (Logic Artists) used for our PC/Mac/Linux game title Expeditions: Conquistador. The Fabula Editor will allow users to add to the existing game or create their own game MODs, and language translations.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

April 4th, 2014, 15:17
I loved the game, but I sometimes think such mod info comes out too late. I'm guessing most of the people who have bought the game have already played through it and have moved on.

forgottenlor

Watchdog

April 25th, 2014, 11:07
Originally Posted by forgottenlor View Post
I loved the game, but I sometimes think such mod info comes out too late. I'm guessing most of the people who have bought the game have already played through it and have moved on.
this will allow for total conversions too, I'm sure somebody will find some use for the engine, look at Dungeon Siege and when it got its first TC

Borsook

Traveler

April 25th, 2014, 11:24
Originally Posted by Borsook View Post
this will allow for total conversions too, I'm sure somebody will find some use for the engine, look at Dungeon Siege and when it got its first TC
Yep - very nice move from Logic Artists!

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Expeditions: Conquistador - Fabula Event Editor