|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lords of the Fallen - Video Interview

Default Lords of the Fallen - Video Interview

May 21st, 2014, 01:41
PlayStation Access has a new video interview for with Executive Producer Tomasz Gop to talk about about his Action-RPG game Lords of the Fallen.

loading…

Nath chats with Lords of the Fallen Executive Producer Tomasz Gop about the upcoming action RPG. Can we expect an open world? What are the customisation options and combat like? And why is the hero such a battle-scarred grump? Check it out right now, and find out if it bears comparison to the mighty Dark Souls
More information.

Couchpotato

Evil Potato Overlord
RPGWatch Team

May 21st, 2014, 01:41
I'll be preordering this and shadows of mordor.

You can go straight to the catacombs at the beginning of the game if you have enough skill. Hmm, what game does that sound like?

Sounds like dark souls lite. I like that you can interrupt moves rather than the wait till the animation is completely over before you can do anything else system that dark souls 2 employs.

He said it was fast and more arcadey than dark souls but the footage shown looked much slower than DS bosses.

Move sets are in, which is one of the strengths of DS.

I think I said this before but all that's left for me is will there be proper M&k support?

sakichop

SasqWatch

May 21st, 2014, 17:18
Looks good to me.

Ovenall

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lords of the Fallen - Video Interview