|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Witcher 3 - Next-Gen Visual Comparison

Default Witcher 3 - Next-Gen Visual Comparison

June 8th, 2014, 09:38
WCCF Tech has posted a new article that compare the visuals of all three Witcher games. Of course the new game beats them all in the end.

CD Projekt Red has just announced the release date of its upcoming next-gen exclusive open-world action role-playing video game called The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. Being third installment in the game’s series, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt features almost all the characters that were present in the previous games in the series. Here is a screenshot/GIF comparison showing how the characters of The Witcher 3 look like in next-gen visuals compared to the characters in the previous games.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

June 8th, 2014, 09:38
In Witcher 1 that thieves district with the beggar woman mo-cap was a fantastic hit.

mercy

Sentinel

June 8th, 2014, 11:23
Originally Posted by mercy View Post
In Witcher 1 that thieves district with the beggar woman mo-cap was a fantastic hit.
Talking about TW1, I remember seeing a video explaining choice and consequence in TW1, which was presented at some E3, but was removed from the game.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62L6RLpjIc

Hmm, and it seems in that version Berengar was still at Kaer Morhen. Does anyone know if any of that video is still in the game, as some optional quest? I don't remember seeing anything like that.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch

June 8th, 2014, 12:09
Originally Posted by danutz_plusplus View Post
Talking about TW1, I remember seeing a video explaining choice and consequence in TW1, which was presented at some E3, but was removed from the game.

Here it is: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d62L6RLpjIc

Hmm, and it seems in that version Berengar was still at Kaer Morhen. Does anyone know if any of that video is still in the game, as some optional quest? I don't remember seeing anything like that.
I recently replayed the game, and as far as I know it's not in it.
I do remember seeing this vid back in the day. Seeing this back…man, those voice actors were horrible

Fluffyhotep

Watcher

June 8th, 2014, 17:23
I don't remember it at all but I just re-installed it(well a few weeks back) and about to start playing it again so I will keep my eye out for it.

CelticFrost

Sentinel

June 8th, 2014, 17:30
It's not there CF. No prisoner and no Berengar.

zahratustra

SasqWatch

June 9th, 2014, 01:32
Originally Posted by zahratustra View Post
It's not there CF. No prisoner and no Berengar.
Had to load it up today and play it for a few hours and you are correct. It isn't there …

CelticFrost

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Witcher 3 - Next-Gen Visual Comparison