Sacred 3 - New Fighter Trailer Released

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Deep Silver released a new CGI trailer for Sacred 3, and I can safely say I'm still not interested in the game despite their effort to promote it.

Sacred 3 "Fighter" Trailer Shows Competition

Today Deep Silver released a new CGI trailer for the arcade hack 'n' slash title, Sacred 3, available on August 5th for Xbox 360, PlayStation®3 as well as Windows PC. Teamwork is important in Sacred 3, but who doesn’t like fighting for personal glory?

The latest trailer shows off the competitive, co-op gameplay and the humor that fans of the franchise expect. Gamers will enjoy fighting back the hordes of the evil Emperor Zane while competing with friends to prove who is Ancaria’s greatest champion.

A strong team is necessary to defeat the countless enemies of the evil empire. You’ll need to equip combat arts and weapons spirits that compliment your team and your own unique play style. However, there are powerful enemies that won’t be easily slain. Combine your powers with other champions to cast powerful and devastating co-op combat moves. Once the dust from the battles has settled, the score sheet will reveal which hero will stand as the undisputed champion over his or her peers. This establishes a delicate balance between friendly cooperation and cutthroat competition
More information.

Well, I won't like the game, but I really like their trailers. :D

Well, the first two games are vastly overrated but they had some charm - but this smells a lot like a pure profit venture.

Call me please if someone makes a singleplayer mod.

Let's see... perhaps I'll revive good old times by playing with a buddy over internet, if I have time enou... oh... nevermind. :(

I would never even consider playing this game in singleplayer, so it suits me just fine.

When this sells no copies, maybe they'll make single player games.

Nah. They'll make a 'smartphone' game with the word 'sacred' in the title that is actually not even a "Diablo-esq" style game but a horse racing game where you can race horses from the prior core series but you have to outfit your horse before you can race it and the only way to outfit the horse will be via pay-to-win.

Ok, admittedly that may be over the top. But It's tiring when there is such an obvious use of a brand name for marketing purposes that is used in such a significantly different way from games in the past.

Sacred 2 was in a trio of games that became something special after applying the community patch (Gothic 3, Sacred 2, Vampire TM: Bloodlines). Sadly it seems just as Dungeon Siege 3 lost what made the priors good - so has Sacred. It looks like streamlined garbage. Obviously, I could be proven wrong and want to be, but..

The critter at the end was cute; I want one as a pet.

As for the rest: They should fire the people who made that trailer. It's so utterly forgettable that...wait...what was this about again?

Why oh why does this have the Sacred name?

I know the developers were almost completely quiet during its development, now it almost feels like it was to ward off rage.

Co-op only?? How is this even remotely a good idea?

Maybe it's all just a really bad joke and there is no game. :rolleyes:

Or that the real Sacred 3 game has been kept in hiding and it will put to shame all games made from the beginning of time. Including Grimore. However, we will never be able to tell because Grimore will never be published!

Ok, I'm done. More Sampo please.

Watching the trailer I just get more pissed off. 'Kill one more monster than the other guy because that's awesome'! I feel you have to insert quarters every time you play it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom