|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » CD Projekt RED - Comic-Con 2014 Panel

Default CD Projekt RED - Comic-Con 2014 Panel

August 10th, 2014, 09:41
CD Projekt RED released another video of their panel from Comic-Con 2014.

On July 24th, 2014, CD PROJEKT RED, the creators of the open world fantasy RPG The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt, held a panel at Comic-Con San Diego.
More information.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 10th, 2014, 09:41
I hate these attempts at raising hype by postponing the actual 30 min gameplay demo. Haven't we been teased enough, by them first releasing the gameplay demo at E3 behind closed doors. Then the public seeing it at Comic-Con, and now we have to wait more for the actual gameplay? And they already announced they'll be releasing it this next week.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch

August 10th, 2014, 16:23
Originally Posted by danutz_plusplus View Post
I hate these attempts at raising hype by postponing the actual 30 min gameplay demo. Haven't we been teased enough, by them first releasing the gameplay demo at E3 behind closed doors. Then the public seeing it at Comic-Con, and now we have to wait more for the actual gameplay? And they already announced they'll be releasing it this next week.
We as fans who want to see the footage NOW might not like it, but CDP know what they are doing. Their marketing is practically flawless, and Witcher 3 will sell fantastically (in part) because of it.

Paul

Watchdog

August 10th, 2014, 16:31
Originally Posted by Paul View Post
We as fans who want to see the footage NOW might not like it, but CDP know what they are doing. Their marketing is practically flawless, and Witcher 3 will sell fantastically (in part) because of it.
That's the whole thing. I do not believe this, holding off of content will affect the people that are mildly interested.

People that are not yet convinced in it, I doubt holding back gameplay will get them more interested. They'll see it when it released. I doubt they care if it's sooner rather than later.

People that are already interested, but not yet sold, again, I believe they'll see it when it comes out. These two types are not in a rush to see it.

People that are very interested, are getting annoyed at being teased around.

The only thing that makes kind of sense, is spreading the content out just to ensure hype levels are up when it releases. But I think they started way too early with the spreading of content.

But, whatever, just bring the damn video already.

danutz_plusplus

Keeper of the Watch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » CD Projekt RED - Comic-Con 2014 Panel