|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Piranha Bytes - New RPG Teaser Site

Default Piranha Bytes - New RPG Teaser Site

August 23rd, 2007, 19:37
World of Piranha Bytes is pointing out a site called rpb.deepsilver.com, which is a teaser site for Piranha Bytes' new project. The game remains untitled and there is only a couple of short German sentances and a single piece of art to look at - but one can reasonably assume from the art that the project is a fantasy RPG.
More information.

Dhruin

SasqWatch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

August 23rd, 2007, 19:37
Interesting. I'm glad to see that they're not resting on their post-Jowood, post-Gothic laurels. I have to say I hold out more hope for this project (a non-Gothic-branded game by the Gothic-developers) than I do for Jowood's (a Gothic-branded game by non-Gothic-developers).

mogwins

Sentinel

August 23rd, 2007, 19:47
For some reason the wallpaper thumbnails aren't working for me. When I click on them, I reach a site with German text and no pics.

Oh, I wish I had a river I could skate away on. But it don't snow here. It stays pretty green. I'm going to make a lot of money, then I'm going to quit this crazy scene. — [Joni Mitchell]

Squeek

connoisseur of tidbits

August 23rd, 2007, 20:01
It's because you get forwarded to German site Gameswelt where WoP is hosted and the download does not start because all 100 download slots are busy (that's what the red German text on the left side of the screen says ). So you could keep hammering it repeatedly until you get a free slot or try again after the GC is over. There is simply a lot of stuff, demos and media being put out and downloaded right now.

Moriendor

Spielkind

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Piranha Bytes - New RPG Teaser Site