|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Dev Diary #1

Default Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Dev Diary #1

August 22nd, 2014, 10:54
Harebrained Schemes has posted the first Dev Diary for the Director's Cut version of Dragonfall. The first entry has more information on new Missions & added content.

This is the first of four Dev Diaries in which we discuss the new additions and improvements in Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director's Cut, a standalone release of our critically-acclaimed Dragonfall campaign which first premiered as a major expansion for Shadowrun Returns. Stay tuned each Thursday for another Dev Diary, leading up to the game's release on September 18, 2014.
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 22nd, 2014, 10:54
That already sounds like a lot of new content. Dragonfall is shaping up to be a fantastic Shadowrun game. I wasn't so sure when Hairbrained released Dead Man's Switch, but this Kickstarter has turned out to be well worth the money and the wait.

JFarrell71

SasqWatch

August 22nd, 2014, 10:56
Sounds great - and I'm glad I waited to play this!

DArtagnan

Waste of potential

August 22nd, 2014, 11:23
Not bad, but it really makes me wish that I hadn't played through Dragonfall just a few weeks ago.

At least they confirmed that this will be free to those who already purchased the original release.

JDR13

SasqWatch

August 22nd, 2014, 11:50
This is the reason why i usually wait 1-3 years before i play games nowadays (PB games is an exception though, they usually dont update their games to any bigger extent anyways). I'm probably not touching Original Sin this year even though it seems like a great game in its current state.

Looking forward to it (i've played SR briefly, at least the writing and characters seemed above average).

SiiiiLENCE the DISCOOOORD…

vurt

Serial Modderer

August 22nd, 2014, 16:05
I agree with Vurt, I think the last game I played on the day it was released was the last Elder Scrolls game. Now, I look at release dates, factor in time for 30-50 patches, and fire up an old game. I've played Shadowrun twice so far since it came out, and I'm really glad I held off on Dragonfall….hopefully it won't require too many patches!

Carnifex

SasqWatch

August 22nd, 2014, 17:26
awesome. i really hope there is more planned even after this

cptbarkey

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Dev Diary #1