|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Graywalkers - September Relaunch

Default Graywalkers - September Relaunch

August 22nd, 2014, 12:09
Dreamlords Digital has posted news the kickstarter relaunch of Graywalkers: Purgatory is now the second week of September. I also found a few GUI images on Facebook.

We would like to invite you all and support us when we relaunch our Kickstarter this 2nd week of September. Be sure to check it out as we will be releasing a combat demo by then. Thank you all and hope to see you all there!
More information.

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 22nd, 2014, 12:09
How many times they have announced a re-launch? As much as I would like this game, the fact that they cannot even predict with a minimum of accuracy when they can launch they campaign does not inspire confidence. Who's going to take seriously their ETA for the whole game???

mbpopolano24

Watcher

August 22nd, 2014, 13:03
I don't care for times someone announces something, I only care if it's a game and not a milking/gambling machine masked into a game.

If I backed it the first time, I'll back it again (can't remember now, honestly).

Toka Koka

joxer

The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

August 22nd, 2014, 17:25
release the game, if its good, i'll buy it. if not, no pre-hooker/blow parts for you.

cptbarkey

Sentinel

August 22nd, 2014, 18:38
Originally Posted by mbpopolano24 View Post
How many times they have announced a re-launch? As much as I would like this game, the fact that they cannot even predict with a minimum of accuracy when they can launch they campaign does not inspire confidence. Who's going to take seriously their ETA for the whole game???
This is the sixth date given, and if you actually follow the game they have explained why multiple times. I just want them to relaunch it already myself.
Originally Posted by cptbarkey View Post
release the game, if its good, i'll buy it. if not, no pre-hooker/blow parts for you.
Ah the old hooker and blow saying that never gets old. I mean it as one poster for every kickstarter has to always say this. Moving on now guys I will back this project again.

"We must stand strong my fellow watchers against the horde of red trolls."- The Couchpotato
Last edited by Couchpotato; August 22nd, 2014 at 21:18. Reason: Added second reply

Couchpotato

LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

August 23rd, 2014, 22:57
Hello everybody! I know many of you have commented that we have delayed our relaunch several times and i'm sure this may have given you doubts about us. We actually explained in private to our backers the reasons why. Bottom line answer was, we were not ready to relaunch yet. The company was in trouble because we stopped accepting game dev gigs to allow us to focus on our own games and we had to make sure we were stable financially before we proceeded. Too many failed games from kickstarter so we wanted to make sure that the company would be around to finish this project. We felt it was better we delay to start than ask people for money and then delay. A lot has happened since then and I just wanted to personally apologize for the delays and say thank you for those who continue to believe in us. For those of you who backed the kickstarter before, we also showed some videos and released a playable pre-launch combat demo. The demo to be released on the KS relaunch itself will be an even better version. Again thank you and we hope we still have your support

Wyldekarde

Watcher

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Graywalkers - September Relaunch