Van Helsing III - The Ink in Van Helsing III

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Neocore Games posted a short sneak peak of some art for Van Helsing III.

Hey Folks, Here’s our first Teaseday about Van Helsing III! Just a little sneak peek, some monsters from the Ink and a little story from our narrative designer.

A-l%C3%A1val%C3%A1ny-%C3%A9s-csapata.jpg

More information.

Ffs, fix the UI this time! It's a great game but…Times New Roman italic? Seriously?? These games are too good to look like a ninth grade FrontPage project…

Edit: Apologies if that sounded negative. I'm just passionate about good design. :)

Last edited:
I remember they did fix it.:thinking:

Let me see if I can find the post from earlier this year. Ah yes here is the link.

Link - http://www.rpgwatch.com/show/newsbit?newsbit=26856

Wh...how did I miss that...? I thought I bought the game on release and it hadn't been fixed. Wow.

I'm so sorry, Couch. I think that's the second time in as many days I've opened my mouth and made a fool of myself. :raincloud:

I'm so sorry, Couch. I think that's the second time in as many days I've opened my mouth and made a fool of myself. :raincloud:

It happens to all of us Aubrielle.;)

I have been known to do the same thing myself a few times a year.:)
That chick is hot, man. :p
Yes she is hot as the red glow makes it obvious.:cool:

I wonder if when it's released they'll be condensed into a singular package with improved upon features being available throughout.

These ARE good games.. once you figure out which graphical configuration accommodates your PC.

I wonder if when it's released they'll be condensed into a singular package with improved upon features being available throughout.

These ARE good games.. once you figure out which graphical configuration accommodates your PC.

Yes the plan is when III comes out it is just one enormous game at which point they will add in NG+ mechanic.

Back
Top Bottom