Lords of Xulima - Available Now on Steam

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Numantian Games has announced Lords of Xulima is now officially released on Steam. They also offer a 10% discount until November 21st for new buyers.

Official Launch!

Finally here you have the full game with great new features!
Don't think that we have finished here, as we will continue to support all the players, solving bugs, and even implementing new features as we have done during the Early Access phase.

The End of the Epic Journey of Gaulen

The final boss and the End is now unlocked. The dreadful and most powerful being in Xulima is waiting for you in the Temple of Valvet. Good luck guys!

We have carefully crafted a 10 minute cinematic to show you the end of this odyssey. We really hope you like it, as we have put all our heart and passion into it. A deserved reward for all that have won this epic adventure of more than 100 hours.

Please, don't spoil the end to the new players, if you talk about it make clear that there is a spoiler inside. Thanks!

The final score will be uploaded to the Global Leaderboard, let's see who ranks the highest!

Talisman of Golot

Our promised special artifact to reward our backers in Kickstarter is available now. It is available as an upgrade, or as a pack: The Talisman of Golot edition that includes the Game and the Talisman of Golot DLC.
If you purchase it you can enjoy the artifact at any time. It is not necessary to start a new game, although it is highly recommended, as there is a new quest and achievement for getting the 50 spheres of energy that now are located in different hidden places of Xulima.

For more information visit the Talisman of Golot store page.

Deluxe Edition

The Deluxe Edition DLC of Lords of Xulima includes the Bestiary & Mythology Book with more than 200 pages, the soundtrack with 15 original themes, the HD World map and exclusive wallpapers.
The Mythology contains two parts, the pre-game and post-game parts. So if you haven't finished the game, don't read the second part!
As for the artifact, it is available as an upgrade or sold as a the Deluxe Edition than includes Lords of Xulima, Special Digital Rewards and the Talisman of Golot.

For more information visit the Deluxe Edition store page.

The Lords of Xulima speak in German too

It has taken us much more time than we expected. Two translators have worked hard to get this great translation as good as the original one. Hope you like it!

Available for Macintosh

The Lords of Xulima has arrived in Apple computers. Although there are some issues, we expect to solve this very soon, but the game is now fully playable. The first launch of the game after the installation can take one or two minutes so be patient. We have created a special Forum for Mac OSX users.

Coming Soon...

- Linux version, which is our priority now.
- Full Game Guide that will be included in the Deluxe Edition for free.

Have you enjoyed Lords of Xulima?

If so, and you would like to help us a bit, please share it with your friends, write reviews, and recommend it on social media. All help for promoting the game is more than welcome.

... and a big thank you!

Thanks to all the backers, preorders, beta players, and Early Access players for all of your fantastic support. Thank you very much in the name of the team of Numantian Games.
More information.

Adding this for us who backed it on Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...n-epic-story-of-gods-and-humans/posts/1052050
Creator Numantian Games about 2 hours ago

HI!

We are sending now the Talisman of Golot DLC Steam keys. More than 1.000 emails so the process can take some time. Be patient!
So patience people, if it's not in your mailbox yet, it will be.

Man… Another game to play… But when?
They're releasing games like crazy!!!
And more are incoming…
Can someone postpone something please? Pretty please? Anything!

Man do I start again? Just for that quest?:p

If only this game was getting the hype levels that DA:I is getting! Personally, I'd rather play this game every time over some hyped triple-A title, but that's just me :)

I hope Numantian Games does well with this release and makes enough to continue making RPGs!

And more are incoming…
It's an evil EA plot. A bunch of old school games come out at once, splitting the old school vote and letting Dragon Age: Acquisit.... <ahem> Inquisition win the coveted RPG Watch Game of the Year Award!

Zero chance of that happening. I imagine Divinity will win the award here; which would be a fine outcome. I can't pick this year, because I haven't finished hardly anything. I just keep bouncing around in the betas, early access, and new releases. I've played pieces of Xulima, Wasteland, Divinity, and probably many others that I can't remember because I've slept since then. I've spent more hours in Skyrim than anything else, but that's typical for me.

There is a chance actually - if they made a really really great game.
And maybe they did?

If it's just a slightly better DA2, it won't make to top3, most of us already have entries for those places. ;)

In any case, I'll try to squeeze Xulima somewhere to play it... But... Dunno how. *sigh*
Why they didn't push it for december, whyyyyyyyyyyy. :(

So did start again...and moved it up to old school difficulty...I die more now. heh.

I cannot wait to play this game too! Many good cRPGs this year, we need logner days :p

No key yet. Sigh. They are "resending" the original keys that they sent some months ago since a lot of us seem to be in the same boat. I guess that means I could have been playing the early access "some months ago." No big deal that as I am tending to skip EA play these days. I'm just worried that if I didn't get one back then I wont get one now. I'm thinking my spam filter ate it and since I wasn't expecting it I didn't look. But the other possibility is they didn't send one due to some other cock-up which means more delay to sort it out. I was hoping to be a sleep deprived eight hours in by now.

Zero chance of that happening. I imagine Divinity will win the award here; which would be a fine outcome. I can't pick this year, because I haven't finished hardly anything. I just keep bouncing around in the betas, early access, and new releases. I've played pieces of Xulima, Wasteland, Divinity, and probably many others that I can't remember because I've slept since then. I've spent more hours in Skyrim than anything else, but that's typical for me.

That:
I feel better for someone else having said that is their style. I buy, hold and graze. Thinking about even paying full price on some triple A's-- which is bad business for a grazer cause I get 10 Minutes out of every game -- to 3 hours.
And after binge watching the Tudor's, Downton Abby and Rome, I am itching to fire up Mount and Blade Warbands... Too much info, I know.

That:
I feel better for someone else having said that is their style. I buy, hold and graze. Thinking about even paying full price on some triple A's— which is bad business for a grazer cause I get 10 Minutes out of every game — to 3 hours.
And after binge watching the Tudor's, Downton Abby and Rome, I am itching to fire up Mount and Blade Warbands… Too much info, I know.

Never.

I play the same way. And those are all great series - I stopped Tudors before Anne Boleyn got killed - I didn't want to watch that - and of course Downton Abbey is perfection.

And M&B:W is excellent for the grazer-style player. :)

But I'm glad to see that LoX is doing well. It wasn't my absolute, explode-with-joy absolute favorite of this year, and it had some flaws, but it was a solid try and I'm glad to hear that so many people like it. :)

No pdf manual and (slow) loading before every fight? Come on…

Slow loading? It takes literally a second on my pc....what are you running?

Never.

I play the same way. And those are all great series - I stopped Tudors before Anne Boleyn got killed - I didn't want to watch that - and of course Downton Abbey is perfection.

* off topic alert*
Take Heart- Natalie Dormer (Anne Boleyn) shows up in a bazillion other shows! She can be seen famously and currently in Game of Thrones - I think that is her acting style- she only contracts for short stints so she can try out other characters. Her mouth is sassy without her even opening it- I am sure you know what I mean..
*on topic*
I am actually glad there is another DLC that I have to buy- because I hate "regrazing over old territory" meaning I did not want to start over but with all the new changes skills and characters, plus a new beginning quest with an artifact- what can be better?
The art style is beautiful in this game. If I were 14 I would print the map out and put it up in my bedroom :)

Adding this for us who backed it on Kickstarter:
https://www.kickstarter.com/project...n-epic-story-of-gods-and-humans/posts/1052050

So patience people, if it's not in your mailbox yet, it will be.

Man… Another game to play… But when?
They're releasing games like crazy!!!
And more are incoming…

I got my key for the DLC yesterday. I backed it on Indigogo btw not Kickstarter. I also got a key today for a "Deluxe Edition" DLC that I didn't even know I was going to get. It apparently adds the soundtrack, artwork, and a digital bestiary. *Edit* I see it's mentioned in this newsbit.

And yeah… way too many games being released lately. I still haven't played Wasteland 2 or Divinity: OS yet.

I probably won't get around to playing LoX until next year. :-/

Back
Top Bottom