|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Broken Hourglass - 2nd Chapter of ' Fetish' @ Official Site

Default The Broken Hourglass - 2nd Chapter of ' Fetish' @ Official Site

September 12th, 2007, 17:04
In their refreshing alternative to mass-produced PR, Planewalker Games posts instead one of their fictional descriptions of some aspects of the game world of The Broken Hourglass. This is the second and final chapter of "Fetish", which deals with the adventures of a young apprentice healer named Annika:
In the still air of the shed, the oppressive sensation of an alien gaze fell upon her again, as near and heavy as the heat all around her. Before her imagination could wander, telling her of teeth as sharp as fish bones that would sink into her hide and leave her skin wedged perfectly in a grey back molar, she slipped the brooch out of her pocket for the comfort and distraction of its beauty. She tilted it this way and that, letting it catch the dim light. Its was a shape that seemed ever more alive, as if it had been plucked from some tall, silvered tree and a pin simply affixed to its shining back.
More information.

magerette

Hedgewitch
RPGWatch Team

September 12th, 2007, 17:04
I really dig these serials. This is definitely my favorite one, though part 1 held more promise. I'd like another 2-part serial, since this was more engaging than the previous 2, both of which kind of dragged on.

pnutz

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Broken Hourglass - 2nd Chapter of ' Fetish' @ Official Site