Witcher 3 - A Little Background on Ciri

Couchpotato

Part-Time News-bot
Neo Heresy of XP4T posted a new article with information on The Witcher III’s newest playable character Ciri. If you read the books you should know who she is.

On December 16th Bandai Namco Games and CD Projekt RED revealed that The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will feature a second playable character, in addition to Geralt of Rivia – the gaming franchise’s headline star. That new character will be Ciri, the ashen-hair Surprise Child who was promised to Geralt by her father, Duny (future emperor of Nilfgaard). As you should already have figured out by now, Cirilla’s no random addition to the world of The Witcher, but a very important character in Geralt’s life as her existence is connected with Geralt’s by a powerful bond of fate and ancient laws. But who exactly is she?
More information.

Look no further then the above article to see why we have delays in the game.
Did we really need a second playable character to finish off the series?
I am not sure why they felt the need to do this as the game has always been about "The white wolf".

Granted I have only read the "last wish" so I am no expert on the whole story line.
To me I just wish they had left things the way they were.

Sure this will most likely give the game multiple replays, though if it weakens the game by trying to do to much is this a good thing.

I guess we will just have to wait and see. For myself (I have played both games completely through twice) I am hoping all these changes(open world now) it is still a game I will enjoy.

Well as I said in another thread industry rumors say the PC version is finished, but their having problems with the new console versions. That's the reason for the delay.

All I know Is I want to play this game now even if its only on High settings.:)

Well as I said in another thread industry rumors say the PC version is finished, but their having problems with the new console versions. That's the reason for the delay.

If that is indeed the reason and they are to be a PC game company first. Then release the game to us!!!

No, please, don't!
I have too many titles on my back to play already. Please keep it set for may.
I'm dead serious.

Voices in my head are saying that they might want to continue the series with Ciri rather than Geralt after W3… Voices are also saying that Geralt will die at the end of W3...:evil:

The Ithlinne's prophecy kind of make continuing the series hard…

If you don't remember it from the first game, I suggest you don't reread it, it kind of spoiler the 3rd game plot.

I think they have plenty of directions they can go. The Witcher World is large and can be viewed from many different angles, or points in time.

Back
Top Bottom