|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » HoMM 5 - Tribes of the East Demo Coming

Default HoMM 5 - Tribes of the East Demo Coming

September 23rd, 2007, 00:41
Heroes of Might and Magic fansite Celestial Heavens posts the news that a demo for the standalone HoMM5 expansion, Tribes of the East, is scheduled to hit Fileplanet on September 27. For full details, head here.
There's also some forum news about the King's Bounty remake coming from 1C at the same link.

More information.

Where there's smoke, there's mirrors.

magerette

Hedgewitch

September 23rd, 2007, 00:41
Sweet!

(testing something)

Rhiow

Keeper of the Watch

September 23rd, 2007, 15:31
I too am a fan. But the previous HOMM5 games have been taxing on my rig. I'm not getting vista (everI hope) and am saving for a new video card. To me games are either playable and enjoyable to varying extents or an embarrassment. No middle ground. HOMM5 is definitely fun.

sealight4

Watcher

September 25th, 2007, 17:44
Originally Posted by sealight4 View Post
I too am a fan. But the previous HOMM5 games have been taxing on my rig. I'm not getting vista (everI hope) and am saving for a new video card. To me games are either playable and enjoyable to varying extents or an embarrassment. No middle ground. HOMM5 is definitely fun.
Did you try any of the patches? Version 1.0 of HoMM 5 is a real resource pig but the later versions do reduce the system strain, particularly for the densely wooded maps.

MudsAnimalFriend

Watchdog

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » HoMM 5 - Tribes of the East Demo Coming