|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Final Systems Reqs

Default The Witcher - Final Systems Reqs

September 26th, 2007, 23:21
Originally Posted by Moriendor View Post
Wrong…
After Stanza's comment, I realized my mistake. ie. Try getting 800mhz memory to its full capacity into my little 2.8ghz P4.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch

September 27th, 2007, 00:06
Originally Posted by Unrestigered View Post
You lie like a American!!! Why would Bioware recomdations a game that isn't for 360? What is this game is for little boys a mouth-woman bad? I know is good!
I think only fully registered users should be allowed to comment.

Barghest

SasqWatch

September 27th, 2007, 00:17
Originally Posted by Barghest View Post
I think only fully registered users should be allowed to comment.
So you can opress us like like Nazi facist? We are the same as the more privavlged restigered people underneath, with there fancy emoticons and ability to useage of quotes after first. I may not very different from you maybe? Yes? Why look down and spit on me? Because I not have xggt79000000 grfix card or login paswords? Do not crush me, this all have I, yes?

Unrestigered

September 27th, 2007, 00:25
Can we tone it back please, unregistered? I get your disdain but I'd rather discuss the system reqs for this "action adventure" or whatever non-RPG term you'd like to use without diversions that are only designed to troll. Please?

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

September 27th, 2007, 02:15
Originally Posted by Unrestigered View Post
So you can opress us like like Nazi facist? We are the same as the more privavlged restigered people underneath, with there fancy emoticons and ability to useage of quotes after first. I may not very different from you maybe? Yes? Why look down and spit on me? Because I not have xggt79000000 grfix card or login paswords? Do not crush me, this all have I, yes?
Ha Ha! Its the imfamous Guest from RPGDot! I'd know your post style anywhere! Don't forget to call us fat Americans living in our parents basements! Oh the good ole days…

"For Innos!"

ToddMcF2002

SasqWatch

September 27th, 2007, 02:45
So you're beta testing this game Dhruin? Lucky you!! Can you comment?

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

September 27th, 2007, 12:53
Not yet. Two-part hands-on preview should go up Wednesday and Friday next week.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

September 27th, 2007, 18:21
Can't wait! Is there some sort of agreement you have to make with CD projekt concerning release of information or what?

>I'm not trying to press you for information, I just honestly don't know how the process works - I've never beta tested before<

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

September 27th, 2007, 19:54
Does anyone know what the retail cost of the game is planned to be? Gogamer.com is selling pre-orders for $39.90 right now, and they claim that's $10 off the MSRP of $50, but it wouldn't surprise me if it's $40 everywhere.

doctor_kaz

Keeper of the Watch

September 27th, 2007, 20:03
As for European/German pricing (the publisher, i.e. Atari, should be the same for Europe and North America): German online retailer Okaysoft is going to be selling the regular German edition for EUR 45.90, the regular UK/Euro version for EUR 37.90 and the German Collector's Edition for EUR 59.90 while Amazon Germany is taking preorders of the regular German edition for EUR 49.90 and the CE for EUR 54.95.

Moriendor

Spielkind

September 27th, 2007, 23:53
Originally Posted by Jabberwocky View Post
Can't wait! Is there some sort of agreement you have to make with CD projekt concerning release of information or what?

>I'm not trying to press you for information, I just honestly don't know how the process works - I've never beta tested before<
I'm not actually beta testing but have been given a full beta copy for a preview(s). So, I have signed an NDA (which essentially says I won't distribute the code etc). Mostly, I don't want to preempt the articles - especially before I have played enough to be comfortable to comment.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Keeper of the Watch
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

September 28th, 2007, 00:21
Well I hope you're enjoying it. After a dissappointing Two Worlds demo (I wasn't convinced to buy the FV), I'm really banking on The Witcher to deliver.

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Final Systems Reqs