Life is Strange - Episode 3 released - Review @ IGN

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Episode 3 of the best Adventure released in 2015 so far is out:

Review by IGN:

This is the third of five chapters of Life Is Strange, an episodic game that sets out to revolutionize story based choice and consequence games by allowing the player to rewind time and affect the past, present and future.

(...)

Life Is Strange’s greatest success is in how grounded its world is, despite Max’s mysterious time-rewinding powers and the imminent end of the world. Episode 3 gives us time to breathe after Episode 2’s intense drama, but it finishes with something similarly bold. By the end of Episode 3, developer Dontnod takes an enormous and ambitious risk that succeeds in not only setting the story on a strong new path that broke my heart, but also left me ecstatic for Episode 4.
-> Metacritic user reviews.
-> RPGWatch Steam curation.

More information.

Haven't heard of this game before and I am definitely interested in it since I like adventures.

But I don't like to play these episode based games per episode. I just wait until all of them are available and then play them all together as one complete game.

I just hope that I don't forget about it when the fifth episode gets released :).

Also don't like the episode thing, better to wait and everything is released.

It will take two more episodes before more interest mode activates

Resume sleep mode….zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I like episodes, because it's easier to play a few hours than to play a few days for a game. My backlog already alarmed me with GAME OVERFLOW ERROR...

Back
Top Bottom