|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Gods & Heroes - On 'Indefinite Hold' @ Official Site

Default Gods & Heroes - On 'Indefinite Hold' @ Official Site

October 11th, 2007, 09:14
Perpetual Entertainment has confirmed recent rumours of trouble in the Gods and Heroes: Rome Rising camp with an announcement that the game has been placed on indefinite hold. The official site has the full details.
More information.

Inauro

Watcher

October 11th, 2007, 09:14
<pops in an old Queen cassette>

Reyla

Sentinel

October 11th, 2007, 09:52
The only MMO that had me excited, dammit

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom

October 11th, 2007, 20:48
Yes, but just think, they're re-directing their efforts into the sure-to-be spectacular Star Trek On-Line.

Gods & Heroes really had me intrigued as well. Unfortunately they seemed to go with lots of high-end flash which was expensive. They could've dialed back the graphics and such and focused on gameplay. I mean, WoW has low-grade (by today's standards) and it sure doesn't dissuade players. Too much emphasis on the shiny methinks, and it's going to be harmful.

You know the very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts, they alter the facts to fit their views, which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.

Gallifrey

Keeper Of Traken

Default Oy Vey

October 18th, 2007, 05:41
I bought the preorder package for this game at Best Buy. Their policy is to only offer these for game that are due within 30 days. 30 DAYS! Did some serious lying occur here? I'm very pissed.

Gallaphant

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Gods & Heroes - On 'Indefinite Hold' @ Official Site