|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » NWN 2 Spoilers » stuck please help

Default stuck please help

October 17th, 2007, 01:57
I am stuck in the forest bit where u help out clear the infestation the fire and some other stuff. Anyway after u wipe out the village entering tu chase one of the guys into the forest and your confronted with a white glowing spirit of the forest who used you to kill them all off. Then the whole forest attacks. What do you at this point in the game they just keep coming and coming and you can't smash the glowing stump in the middle of the forest by where you are confronted i have been stuck at this it for quite somtime now and any halp would be greatly appreciated.

merak316

Traveler

October 17th, 2007, 03:05
Hey, don't you think this belongs in the SPOILER section?

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

October 17th, 2007, 11:03
Welcome to the forums!

You have to attack the trees. I don't mean the walking trees, but the normal ones that stand around the big tree (+ the big tree itself). They have this "thing" near the ground that you can target and attack. As long as the that thing is still on the trees, they will keep spawning monsters.

I hope that helps.

Maylander

SasqWatch

Send a message via MSN to Maylander
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » NWN 2 Spoilers » stuck please help