|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Jagged Alliance 3 - Interview @ RPG Vault

Default Jagged Alliance 3 - Interview @ RPG Vault

October 18th, 2007, 02:26
F3 Games' Andrew Kazakov has been interviewed at RPG Vault about Jagged Alliance 3:
Jonric: What circumstances and reasons contributed to the selection of a Russian-based studio to develop this title?

Andrew Kazakov:
When choosing a team to develop a project of this type and scale, it was obvious that we needed Russian developers, the same people that created games with similarities to Jagged Alliance 2, both in genre and the time setting. I'm referring to releases like Silent Storm, Night Watch, Brigade E5 and others. Such projects have not been created in western countries for a long time, which can make development more difficult.
More information.

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

October 18th, 2007, 02:26
I am a little dissapointed that they are dropping the management/4x sort of stuff, but I have to say, that was a pretty kickass interview. I guess I am a sucker for facional conflict, especially when its going on independently.

Mr. H

Watcher

October 18th, 2007, 10:08
Yes, brilliant interview!!

I'm SOO looking forward to this game now!

pendzor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Jagged Alliance 3 - Interview @ RPG Vault