RPGWatch Feature - Hard West Gamescom Preview

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
Hard West has a succesful Kickstarter campaign and is now close to completion as it is schedule for release this fall. I had the opportunity to visit the developers during Gamescom and this is what I wrote up about that visit.

Hard West is a turn-based tactical game that takes place in the wild west with supernatural powers, satanic cults, arcane rituals, spirits and demons. The game had a successful Kickstarter campaign and I got the game explained to me by Kacper Szymczak, Lead Designer at Creative Forge Games.

A video was shown in which we were informed that the Grand Inquisitor destroyed the secret order. He hunted down and killed every last member. All to proof his allegiance. There was only one loose end, a witch named Cassandra who is now running for her life. She was captured and about to be hanged, but as she could see the future, she knew that this day was not her last one.
More information.

Thank you for the article Myrthos - can you please tell me when I should play all these interesting games? :)

2015 - the year of the RPG-glut.

The games I saw at Gamescom and that will be released in 2015 are few, so you should manage that :)

Wow this looks great, I'm sorry I missed the KS. Will keep my eye on this one.

Back
Top Bottom