Age of Decadence - Let's Play @ BumpyMcSquigums

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
Staff Member
Original Sin Donor
Original Sin 2 Donor
Some gameplay footage of Age of Decadence by BumpyMcSquigums:

I've been a pretty big fan of Age Of Decadence ever since I first tried out the demo when it first came out on Steam Early Access. I'm really excited to get my hands on The Age Of Decadence and showcase it here at The Phreak Show! I'm going to enjoy myself and hope you enjoy it too as I drag you along for the ride! You all wanted to see a full LP, here it is! So, hold on tight, it's going to be a "Bumpy" ride. Do you see what I did there? :)

More information.

No interest in watching videos, but I am curious what he has to say if anyone else puts in the time...

No interest in watching videos, but I am curious what he has to say if anyone else puts in the time…

Let me guess... The combat's hard and he wants to know how you beat the munchkin at the victory gate without having to restart his character...

Let me guess… The combat's hard and he wants to know how you beat the munchkin at the victory gate without having to restart his character…

No, actually he beat the thugs AND saved the merchant by using his shield bash quite well :D

Let me guess… The combat's hard and he wants to know how you beat the munchkin at the victory gate without having to restart his character…

BumpyMcSquigums is at least a decent 'ugoigo' player in the way that, contrary to some others, his knowledge of the basics attached to the 'ugoigo' metagame cant be questioned.

A veteran of the long war mod, his channel features a complete xenonauts walkthrough (an oddity) that, from a gameplay perspective, is watchable, the aggressive style MCSquigums displays saving from xenonauts dullness.

A veteran of the long war mod, his channel features a complete xenonauts walkthrough (an oddity)
Wow, that must the understatement of computer games history. Xenonauts takes FOREVER to play. At least I assume it does. I put it down after sixty hours of seeing the same ground mission maps over and over and over again.

Back
Top Bottom