|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fable 2 - Late 2008 Release @ Eurogamer

Default Fable 2 - Late 2008 Release @ Eurogamer

December 3rd, 2007, 06:09
Eurogamer posts the results of their text interview Friday with Lionhead Studios' Peter Molyneux, heading up the story with Fable 2 release news:
Fable 2 will be released in "late 2008", Peter Molyneux told Eurogamer readers today in a wide-ranging LiveText interview.
When pressed to be more specific, he added: "Late 2008. Maybe when the leaves have a slight brownish tinge - but are still on the trees, if you see what I mean." Fable 2 is Lionhead's Xbox 360-exclusive follow-up to the critically acclaimed Xbox ARPG Fable.
Molyneux also dropped hints about what else the British developer - now Microsoft-owned - is working on. "We are working on a title now which is kind of a hybrid of Dimitri," he told Eurogamer readers.
"I am really, really pushing the powers-that-be to allow me to tell/show the world this new project. I know I am prone to say things like 'great', 'revolutionary' and 'ambitious', but this new project is absolutely great, revolutionary and ambitious!"
Full text of the interview is available here.
More information.

magerette

Hedgewitch

December 3rd, 2007, 06:09
Hey, can anybody reach his nuts? Cause I can't and I'd sure like to punch him in them.

I hope he gets a sharp pain for every thing he says will be true about his next game…but isn't. Enjoy.

Majnun

Sentinel

December 4th, 2007, 17:28
Well it has to be "great, revolutionary and ambitious" or Molyneux wouldn't be working on it, right?

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

December 5th, 2007, 03:09
Great … start looking forward to another over-crowded holiday release season …

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

December 6th, 2007, 16:51
Molyneux has his head so far up his own ass, he's become his own special brand of crap.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fable 2 - Late 2008 Release @ Eurogamer