BGII:EE and IWD:EE - Soundtrack on Steam

Myrthos

Cave Canem
Administrator
The soundtracks of Baldur's Gate 2: Enhanced Edition and Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition are now available on Steam.

Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack Available
EDMONTON, ALBERTA – The Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition soundtrack is now available on Steam for the first time. The digital package contains the original soundtracks for Baldur’s Gate II and Throne of Bhaal, composed by Jeremy Soule, Inon Zur, and Howard Drossin.

“This soundtrack is fantastic,” says Cameron Tofer, COO of Beamdog. “I listen to it at max volume when I’m speeding around town. Somehow my gas gauge never drops while it’s playing. Scientists hate me!”

The Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack also contains 15 new tracks by Sam Hulick, composed for the enhanced edition of the game, making 81 tracks in all. This includes 34 previously unreleased tracks, now available for the first time.

The Baldur’s Gate II: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack is available on Steam for $9.99 USD beginning on June 23, 2016. All tracks come in both MP3 (320kbit) and lossless FLAC format.
and

Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack Available

EDMONTON, ALBERTA – Beamdog, the company behind Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, has released the official Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack on Steam. The digital package contains the original soundtrack for the Icewind Dale video game, composed by Jeremy Soule.
“Icewind Dale was our best release ever,” says Alex Tomovic, project manager for Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition. “Probably because I was in charge. The music definitely helped, though.”

The Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition Soundtrack is available on Steam for $9.99 USD beginning on June 23, 2016. All tracks come in both MP3 (320kbit) and lossless FLAC format.
More information.

Flip to the combat track whenever the spouse walks into the room... should be entertaining.

Back
Top Bottom