|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Eschalon: Book 1 - Beta Linux Demo, v1.04 Windows Patch

Default Eschalon: Book 1 - Beta Linux Demo, v1.04 Windows Patch

December 14th, 2007, 13:26
Basilisk has officially released the Eschalon v1.04 patch we recently reported and a beta Linux demo is available for those that want to try it out. From the website:
The newest patch for the Windows version of Eschalon: Book I is online. You can grab the patch over on the Book I page, and the fixes can be seen here. This is a minor update, just to get the Windows version up on the same level as the newly released Macintosh version.

We've also posted a link to the beta version of the Linux demo. We are still trying to work out some problems, but if you are a Linux user and want to give the demo a try, download it and let us know how it runs on your system.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 14th, 2007, 13:26
Wow … that was quick on the Linux port … he is doing a great job bringing this thing out!

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

December 14th, 2007, 16:12
He used BlitzMax to program it, which can be ported to linux or mac much more easily than most languages.. random piece of information, but relevant I supposed.. Blitz is quite a good language for the indie dev.

Random Passerby

December 15th, 2007, 00:21
I know, it is on the site … but the reality is that such porting often is harder than anticipated, especially since this is his first game!

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

December 15th, 2007, 02:04
People on the official site are having a view issues with 'lost' save games, that aren't really lost, just moved!! It's an interesting thread to read.

If God said it, then that settles it!!

Editor@RPGWatch

Corwin

On The Razorblade of Life
RPGWatch Team

Send a message via Skype™ to Corwin
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Eschalon: Book 1 - Beta Linux Demo, v1.04 Windows Patch