|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Pricewatch!

Default Pricewatch!

December 13th, 2013, 17:50
Grabbed both Fate and TOME, thanks for sharing the news. Gotta love the old style ones, I know I do.
Carnifex is offline

Carnifex

SasqWatch

#4081

Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Edmonton, Alberta, CA
Posts: 1,557

Default 

December 13th, 2013, 22:36
I just discovered a new(?) site called simplycdkeys - http://www.simplycdkeys.com/

They don't have a huge selection, but they have some really good deals. I purchased a Steam key for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + DLC for around $8
JDR13 is online now

JDR13

JDR13's Avatar
SasqWatch

#4082

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida, US
Posts: 17,725

Default 

December 13th, 2013, 23:06
Looks interesting …

— Mike
txa1265 is offline

txa1265

txa1265's Avatar
SasqWatch

#4083

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Corning, NY USA
Posts: 11,371

Default 

December 14th, 2013, 01:09
Dunno about that site, but I did get some Origin keys from go2arena in the past. And they all work. Never bought Steam or other keys there, though, so can't confirm if those work too.

Anyway, I believe those sites buy many copies of a game/DLC when those are on sale and then they just resell those for a few bucks more when sales are gone.
This means, of course, you can't get Bioware Points for cheap on those sites as EA for whatever reason doesn't put that on sale, ever!

Toka Koka
joxer is offline

joxer

joxer's Avatar
The Smoker
RPGWatch Donor

#4084

Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 6,067

Default 

December 14th, 2013, 05:05
Fallout Collection $5 at Steam right now

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520
Lucky Day is offline

Lucky Day

Lucky Day's Avatar
Daywatch

#4085

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Uncanny Valley
Posts: 3,188

Default 

December 14th, 2013, 11:24
Originally Posted by Lucky Day View Post
Fallout Collection $5 at Steam right now
They want 4 for the 3 games in UK but gog.com is giving it away for free!
lostforever is offline

lostforever

Keeper of the Watch

#4086

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,039

Default 

December 15th, 2013, 18:25
Dungeons and Dragons Desire 80% off for $19.11. You have to buy all the following

BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2: COMPLETE
TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, THE
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE

I would like to get NW2 but i got few others already bah!
lostforever is offline

lostforever

Keeper of the Watch

#4087

Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,039

Default 

December 15th, 2013, 22:21
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
They want 4 for the 3 games in UK but gog.com is giving it away for free!
It was only the first Fallout from what I saw. Regardless, I grabbed it.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520
Lucky Day is offline

Lucky Day

Lucky Day's Avatar
Daywatch

#4088

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: The Uncanny Valley
Posts: 3,188

Default 

December 16th, 2013, 05:02
Originally Posted by lostforever View Post
Dungeons and Dragons Desire 80% off for $19.11. You have to buy all the following
BALDUR'S GATE: THE ORIGINAL SAGA
BALDUR'S GATE 2 COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE COMPLETE
ICEWIND DALE 2 COMPLETE
PLANESCAPE: TORMENT
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS: DIAMOND EDITION
NEVERWINTER NIGHTS 2: COMPLETE
TEMPLE OF ELEMENTAL EVIL, THE
DUNGEONS & DRAGONS: DRAGONSHARD
FORGOTTEN REALMS: DEMON STONE

I would like to get NW2 but i got few others already bah!
GOG automatically recognize which games are already in your library and adjusts the offer.
Gorath is offline

Gorath

Gorath's Avatar
Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

#4089

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,824

Default 

December 16th, 2013, 08:31
So far each of the daily surprise deals on GoG have been games I already own. That may be for the best.
Menigal is offline

Menigal

Menigal's Avatar
Keeper of the Watch

#4090

Join Date: Jul 2011
Posts: 801

Default 

December 16th, 2013, 10:51
Originally Posted by JDR13 View Post
I just discovered a new(?) site called simplycdkeys - http://www.simplycdkeys.com/

They don't have a huge selection, but they have some really good deals. I purchased a Steam key for The Bureau: XCOM Declassified + DLC for around $8
I bought one game off them (the XCom one you mentioned), but when I tried to buy another I got an email requesting scans of my license and/or passport and a utility bill. Nice that they're being careful and all that, but given the protections given me by my credit card company, I'm not sure that supplying some no-reputation stranger on the internet with verifiable means of passing themself off as me makes me feel any safer. *puts on tin foil hat*

Proud leader of the Shit Games Liberation Front
All your shit games are belong to us
Shagnak is offline

Shagnak

Shagnak's Avatar
SGLF Founder

#4091

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: New Zealand
Posts: 311

Default 

December 16th, 2013, 11:03
Originally Posted by Shagnak View Post
I bought one game off them (the XCom one you mentioned), but when I tried to buy another I got an email requesting scans of my license and/or passport and a utility bill. Nice that they're being careful and all that, but given the protections given me by my credit card company, I'm not sure that supplying some no-reputation stranger on the internet with verifiable means of passing themself off as me makes me feel any safer. *puts on tin foil hat*
That sounds kind of shady. I've never had an online store request stuff like that, and it doesn't make sense that they would ask you for that information after you've already purchased from them previously. I certainly wouldn't give them anything like that.

I've only purchased that 1 Steam key from them so far, and I added it to my Steam library without any issues. I'm not sure if I'll buy from them again, but I'm curious to see if they make a similar request to me if/when I do.
JDR13 is online now

JDR13

JDR13's Avatar
SasqWatch

#4092

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Florida, US
Posts: 17,725

Default 

December 17th, 2013, 23:16
Green Man gaming is giving away five games when you purchase Europa Universalis IV.

Link - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e…-pack/#item-s7
Buy Europa Universalis IV and get these additional games free plus $3 game credit.
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Magicka
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane

"Frankly Sir /Madam I don't give a damn about your opinion."- Couchpotato
Couchpotato is offline

Couchpotato

Couchpotato's Avatar
LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

#4093

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Potato Land
Posts: 9,224

Default 

December 17th, 2013, 23:39
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Green Man gaming is giving away five games when you purchase Europa Universalis IV.

Link - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e…-pack/#item-s7
Don't buy this!

EU 4 is on sale at the Humble Bundle Store for $9.99!
Gorath is offline

Gorath

Gorath's Avatar
Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

#4094

Join Date: Aug 2006
Posts: 6,824

Default 

December 17th, 2013, 23:44
Originally Posted by Gorath View Post
Don't buy this!

EU 4 is on sale at the Humble Bundle Store for $9.99!
Ah but you don't get five extra games and store credit do you? That is what makes it worth it. Feel free to buy only one game though as that's not a bad price either.

"Frankly Sir /Madam I don't give a damn about your opinion."- Couchpotato
Couchpotato is offline

Couchpotato

Couchpotato's Avatar
LazyGamer
RPGWatch Team

#4095

Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Potato Land
Posts: 9,224

Default 

December 18th, 2013, 00:01
Skyrim Legendary Ed. $20

http://www.getgamesgo.com/product/sk…dary%20Edition
greywolf00 is offline

greywolf00

greywolf00's Avatar
Sentinel

#4096

Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: Colorado, US
Posts: 524

Default 

December 18th, 2013, 00:32
Hmm close. I'd just by it for the DLC. Maybe once it's $10 for all DLC I'll nibble.
Thrasher is offline

Thrasher

Thrasher's Avatar
Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

#4097

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 9,975

Default 

December 18th, 2013, 01:21
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Ah but you don't get five extra games and store credit do you? That is what makes it worth it. Feel free to buy only one game though as that's not a bad price either.
Specially if you don't have Crusader Kings 2, which is an extremely awesome game (IMHO even better than EU4 but both are great)
wolfing is offline

wolfing

wolfing's Avatar
Wonders what SasqWatch is

#4098

Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 3,215

Default 

December 18th, 2013, 01:40
$40 for a game? Scandalous.

Already own 2 of the 3 I want, so it's too much. Thanks anyway!
Thrasher is offline

Thrasher

Thrasher's Avatar
Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

#4099

Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Studio City, CA
Posts: 9,975

Default 

December 18th, 2013, 13:13
Originally Posted by Couchpotato View Post
Green Man gaming is giving away five games when you purchase Europa Universalis IV.

Link - http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/us/e…-pack/#item-s7
Hm. Do you know whether it is possible to keep some games for yourself and gift others? I'd like to gift CK2 to a friend, and keep the rest.

Exitus acta probat.
wiretripped is offline

wiretripped

wiretripped's Avatar
Machiavellian

#4100

Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Leuven, BE
Posts: 637
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Pricewatch!
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:34.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright by RPGWatch