Pricewatch!

Gamersgate has a sale for the next 5 days. Selected games have between 50-75% off. Include quite a few RPGs, old and somewhat more recent (like Of Orcs and Men with 66% off).

OMG they are really determined to make me broke this month.

Sales are like re-spawning mobs Joxer... They come back, over and over again.

Erm, ever wanted to start your very own RPG KS project?

Steam to the rescue!
-75% on RPG maker and almost all of it's DLC:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/220700/

Invest a few bucks now, slap some whatnot stuff with this application, put it as a demo on Kickstarter and voila. Everyone's happy!

No, I'm not pledging on it.
And no, I dunno if it supports phones and don't even ask me that!

Steam to the rescue!

Invest a few bucks now, slap some whatnot stuff with this application, put it as a demo on Kickstarter and voila. Everyone's happy!

Thanks Joxer I will since there is a niche market of RPG players who love these games. I'll use the Witcher as inspiration to make a similar 8-bit version.:p

I can see the outrage on site already.:lol:

(Anyway I'm biased as I'm one of those niche gamers.)

Thanks Joxer I will since there is a niche market of RPG players who love these games. I'll use the Witcher as inspiration to make a similar 8-bit version.:p

I can see the outrage on site already.:lol:

(Anyway I'm biased as I'm one of those niche gamers.)

Geralt as emo dude with spiky purple hair ... :)

If there would be no problem with rights, hell why not?
Although, some new IP would be nice to see… With familiar, yet "modern" cliche title. For example:
Banshee: Codex of Watch.

If there would be no problem with rights, hell why not? Although, some new IP would be nice to see… With familiar, yet "modern" cliche title. For example:Banshee: Codex of Watch.

Not bad how about this for a story line.
The Empire of Codexia lies in ruins scattered, and fragmented. A horde of trolls have banded together to destroy all civilization. The gods have turned their back on their worshipers, and the leaders are rife with corruption, and decadence.

Out of the Ashes a group of survivors have banded together with one goal. Their mission to protect and defend agaisnt the trolls. Thus the Watch was born.

Will you join the Watch and uphold the founding principles, or turn traitor to slowly transform into a troll yourself. Only time will tell…..
I'm sure someone can do better as I made this up in five minutes.:biggrin:

Steam to the rescue!

I'll make an RPG of Jersey Shore. When you level you gain new insults, hairstyles (mullet: +2 vs. Generation Ys). You start at max level, and as the game progresses you lose lifeforce, until at the end all your characters are Hodors.

Gamersgate has a sale for the next 5 days. Selected games have between 50-75% off. Include quite a few RPGs, old and somewhat more recent (like Of Orcs and Men with 66% off).

Wowza.. that's a big sale! I nabbed Crysis 3 for $5, but I was tempted to get a lot more.

Has anyone here tried Disciples III: Reincarnation yet?

Theif Gold for free (steam key and amazon game download - can download through amazon or just add to steam library):

http://thiefmodcompetition.com/

1) Enter your desired information - it generated your amazon discount code in window and does not send you an email. You do not have to verify your email so you could use one you don't check and you'll still get it if you accidentally mispell your email address.

2) Copy the Amazon.com discount code.

3) Add the following item to your Amazon cart/click download and buy:
http://www.amazon.com/Square-Enix-Thief-Gold-Download/dp/B009IXL5FO/ref=dsvrt_myd_asin_block

4) Enter your discount code (on the right hand side of the screen)

5) Price will now be 0 dollars. Complete the purchase (no payment screen should be nescessary as it is now a free item).

6) The item will now be in your amazon.com games library. It can be downloaded there or you can view the serial key which can be added to Steam.

I just did it 5 minutes ago and can confirm it works; it's been linked to and reported on a dozen sites or so and apparently quantities are limited.

Pretty sure it was confirmed as US-only when posted last week.

Ah did not realize it had been going on that long and already posted - the posts elsewhere seemed to emphasize limited qty but I guess they weren't that limited.

Free MP weekend for Deadfall Adventures on Steam:
http://store.steampowered.com/app/231330/

It's not RPG although you can improve some skills, it's action adventure that was supposed to be filled with puzzles.
I have that game already, puzzles are lousy and after an hour or so the game becomes a generic and boring shooter. But why would you refuse a 2day freebie just because I say it's boring?
Try it, maybe it grows on you.

Late to the party, but thanks for the heads-up! Anyone know if Of Orcs and Men activates on Steam or not?

FTL is 66% off on steam for $3.39. The offer is good for the next 30 Hrs.

Link- http://store.steampowered.com/app/212680/
In FTL you experience the atmosphere of running a spaceship trying to save the galaxy. It's a dangerous mission, with every encounter presenting a unique challenge with multiple solutions. What will you do if a heavy missile barrage shuts down your shields? Reroute all power to the engines in an attempt to escape, power up additional weapons to blow your enemy out of the sky, or take the fight to them with a boarding party? This "spaceship simulation roguelike-like" allows you to take your ship and crew on an adventure through a randomly generated galaxy filled with glory and bitter defeat.

Back
Top Bottom