|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Pricewatch!

Default Pricewatch!

April 25th, 2011, 14:21
Originally Posted by wolfing View Post
The Sims: Medieval $24.98 at the eastore too http://eastore.ea.com/
I never got into any of the Sims games. My daughter and nieces play it religiously. Medieval looks like a ton of fun and I simply could not pass up that price. If I don't like it my nieces have a new pc game that's all.

Icefire

Sentinel
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

April 27th, 2011, 16:34
Another promo at GOG: a whopping 60% off on their entire JoWood collection, with Gothic 2, The Guild, Spellforce, Aquanox and Painkiller among others.
If you buy them all, you even get 75% off.

I just got myself The Guild for 4$.

Exitus acta probat.

wiretripped

Machiavellian

April 27th, 2011, 19:55
Painkiller Black for only $4. That's practically free. Anyone who has the slightest inkling should pick it up!

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

April 28th, 2011, 01:34
I got the Aquanox games and that shooter Chaser… for $2 a piece why not, even if they suck? I already have Gothic 2 and Painkiller on discs.

DoctorNarrative

Patroling Written Words

April 29th, 2011, 18:04
Medieval (and Tropico) Week at Gamersgate until Monday. A good opportunity to pick up Patrician III, Beyond Divinity, and Tropico 3. I'm going to preorder Dungeon Defenders (for coop play with the gf) and buy obscure Russian game Ascenscion to the throne.

EDIT: Is Silverfall worth getting?

EDIT2: GGs pricing policy is a bit inconsistent, sometimes the Swedish GG is cheaper, sometimes the .co.uk version… Very odd.
Last edited by Zaleukos; April 29th, 2011 at 18:20.

Zaleukos

Bum

April 29th, 2011, 20:01
Hey, there is a big 40% off sale today only at EA. Many downloadable PC titles, and free shipping for others in the US.

Thrasher

Wheeee!
RPGWatch Donor

April 30th, 2011, 11:53
If it hasn't already been spotted: Dragon Age II down to $35 AU at Aussiegamer.com.au.

That's getting close to bargain bin purchase for me now - it's already cheaper than what I bought DA for. ($40)

Diddledy high,
Diddledy low,
Come brave blood sheep,
You've a goodly way to go.
- Brilhasti Ap Tarj

Pessimeister

Living Backwards

May 1st, 2011, 02:43
Originally Posted by Pessimeister View Post
If it hasn't already been spotted: Dragon Age II down to $35 AU at Aussiegamer.com.au.

That's getting close to bargain bin purchase for me now - it's already cheaper than what I bought DA for. ($40)
I still wouldn't consider it for that price. Imo, you're better off waiting a bit longer. It'll be $30 or less in retail before long.

*Edit* Forgot that you're down under, so that's probably really cheap by Aussie standards.

JDR13

SasqWatch

May 1st, 2011, 04:13
Well, in Europe it's already selling for budget game prices. You can get DA 2 from Amazon.co.uk for GBP 17.99 (X360), 23.91 (PS3) or 12.91 (PC)… plus shipping.
And then on Play.com, the PC version is selling for a mere EUR 16.49 (including free shipping to most European destinations).

Personally, I will still be waiting for the GOTY edition to hit that price level or even lower. No purchase before that happens.

Moriendor

Spielkind

May 1st, 2011, 05:53
http://www.direct2drive.com/9569/pro…ds-II-Download

Direct2Drive has Two Worlds II half off for $24.95 USD plus you get Two Worlds Epic Edition free with it. Looks like the offer is only good on the North and South American continents and it expires April 30th at 10AM PST, so about 14 hours from now.

Motoki

Keeper of the Watch

May 1st, 2011, 06:45
Originally Posted by Moriendor View Post
Well, in Europe it's already selling for budget game prices. You can get DA 2 from Amazon.co.uk for GBP 17.99 (X360), 23.91 (PS3) or 12.91 (PC) plus shipping.
And then on Play.com, the PC version is selling for a mere EUR 16.49 (including free shipping to most European destinations).

Personally, I will still be waiting for the GOTY edition to hit that price level or even lower. No purchase before that happens.
Seeing other EA budget games I expect both DA games to stay at 10 for a long time, followed by a bundle for 20.

Gorath

Prime Evil
RPGWatch Team

May 1st, 2011, 15:28
Originally Posted by Motoki View Post
http://www.direct2drive.com/9569/pro…ds-II-Download

Direct2Drive has Two Worlds II half off for $24.95 USD plus you get Two Worlds Epic Edition free with it. Looks like the offer is only good on the North and South American continents and it expires April 30th at 10AM PST, so about 14 hours from now.
That is a great deal - I grabbed it from GamersGate last week for $35. In the end I'm happier with my choice, because the GG copy includes BOTH Mac and PC versions!

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

May 2nd, 2011, 07:55
Vampire Bloodlines has been on sale this weekend for $10, not sure how much longer it's going to last.

—-when we figure out how to build guillotines for corporations the new revolution will have begun—-

curious

liberty or license

May 4th, 2011, 19:54
Originally Posted by Zaleukos View Post
EDIT: Is Silverfall worth getting?
I don't know what the price is but if you're into action rpg's like Titan Quest and Sacred and it's around ten bucks then yes. Has your basic kill this many of "x" and bring me back this many "x" type quests though. Minimap can get frustrating if I remember right, but there are a lot of skill choices. Not a great game, but not a terrible one either. It's probably not a game you will replay but like I said if it's less than 10 bucks it's worth a playthrough.

Icefire

Sentinel
RPGWatch Team RPGWatch Donor

May 5th, 2011, 00:42
Steam has Plants Vs Zombies on sale for $3.40.

Get it, people. Just get it.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Division Champs! / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer

May 5th, 2011, 19:26
Dragonsphere is listed on GOG for free ! http://www.gog.com/en/gamecard/dragonsphere

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

May 5th, 2011, 20:10
i've been tempted dte but somehow playing the same game that the dumbass kid from modern family does is a hard pill to swallow

—-when we figure out how to build guillotines for corporations the new revolution will have begun—-

curious

liberty or license

May 5th, 2011, 20:14
Originally Posted by curious View Post
i've been tempted dte but somehow playing the same game that the dumbass kid from modern family does is a hard pill to swallow
Understandable, but for $3.40 you want to swallow that pill and ask for 3 more just like it.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Division Champs! / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer

May 5th, 2011, 21:52
Plants vs Zombies is by far the best casual game in the last 10 years, imo. Anyone who hasn't played it yet should give it a try. Just be warned that it will suck many hours of your life away.

JDR13

SasqWatch

May 5th, 2011, 23:34
@curious : There should be a demo somewhere. Try it out ! I guess you won't be sad about it afterwards !

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » Pricewatch!