|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 1/2 » Gothic 1 Mission Trigger Question

Default Gothic 1 Mission Trigger Question

June 26th, 2010, 21:21
Hi everyone,
My question is about ztrigger command in the console. I need the command for Gorn to leave me alone after the focus stone quest in the old monk temple.

He killed the juvenile troll. Obviously he was not satisfied with it, so he came with me to the troll valley and killed the big one too. He is way too powerful. If i let him follow me he can take the Sleeper on his own i'm afraid.

Roseder

Traveler

June 26th, 2010, 21:57
Ok, problem solved. Actually I'm ashamed to have posted a problem with a pretty obvious solution but I was so frustrated.

I simply went back to the temple and at the log bridge he said that I lost my interest in the monastary. Hell, yeah I lost my interest which I thought was pretty obvious when I traveled all the way back to the New Camp. Anyway, he needed to be exactly there I suppose. I think when I first left the monastery there was too long a gap between us so he couldn't stop me.

Roseder

Traveler

Tags
gorn, leave, troll
RPGWatch Forums » Games » Gothic 3 » Gothic 1/2 » Gothic 1 Mission Trigger Question