NWN2 NWN1 subforum?

Neverwinter Nights 2

Lucky Day

Daywatch
I'm not sure if there's enough interest in either game now for a subforum but I would find it useful. Sometimes I have new ideas for topics for NWN that I think are worth posting but it doesn't fit to put here or on the General forum. The upcoming Patch 1.69 is especially interesting.

Multiplayer for example is still dominated by the first NWN thanks to series of design and support mistakes/realities by Atari and Obsidian.

Why not put it in the 'General RPG forum?

Just edit your current title for this thread and it can be the subforum. NWN1 will not likely stimulate a need for a separate forum atm but this thread will do nicely. If it does grow, management can always move this thread. ;)

Good ideas. I'm just concerned that topics will get lost or confused. That's what's happened in the rant about Oblivion thread.

I think keeping it in this forum is a good idea, as its already here too rather than mixing it up with the rest of General RPG's.

Another idea would be to prefix any new threads with NWN1.

Another idea would be to prefix any new threads with NWN1.
I like that - we did that with KotOR and KotOR 2 on another forum. Rather than separating, we defaulted threads to KotOR2, and when a question about the original KotOR came up the thread would start "KotOR: "

Back
Top Bottom