|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Links and Stuff

Default Links and Stuff

November 4th, 2009, 21:12
Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

November 4th, 2009, 21:23
Originally Posted by JemyM View Post
Ultimate Muscle Roller Legend
Heh. Weird. And creative.

But I think I prefer this one: Rammstein: Benzin

BTW, this video is the reason I call my petrol powered lawn-and-everything-in-it mower "Rammstein"

pibbur

November 27th, 2009, 05:47
Eclectica — Anime Name Generator (can be used for game names as well)

From the site:
Anyone who's ever encountered Japanese manga or anime before will know that any series has to have a bizarre and incomprehensible title. Hits like 'Cowboy Beebop', 'Neon Genesis Evangelion' and 'Read or Die' have proved that the Japanese are to naming cartoons what Salvador Dali was to painting, or what George Bush is to the English langauge in general. So, here before you is the very device you need if you're a budding mangaka struggling to name your new work of art. Just click the link the generate your very own anime series title!
Flabbergasting!

"Mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where." ~ Cortez, from The Longest Journey

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

November 29th, 2009, 16:48
Do you like the sound of rain? Head over to RainyMood.com and listen.

"Mystery is important. To know everything, to know the whole truth, is dull. There is no magic in that. Magic is not knowing, magic is wondering about what and how and where." ~ Cortez, from The Longest Journey

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

December 1st, 2009, 19:15
Steampunk inspired dress collections.

Being a guy I typically avoid fashion stores, but really, those sets look gorgeous. I really need to try out Arcanum.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

December 1st, 2009, 19:26
You need to make sure Jaz sees that. She'd probably like it and she'd certainly be able to pull the look off without a hitch.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: Division Champs! / / Detroit Red Wings: Another rollercoaster season?

dteowner

Shoegazer

December 1st, 2009, 20:23
Oh, I love Steampunk, and those are lovely outfit ideas - indeed they are.
*check*
Should wear my black-and-red Bavarian Steampunk outfit at least once .

Semper HiFi!
Motto of the 54th Groove Bde.

Jaz

Meet my wonderful MX.
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 4th, 2009, 13:10
"Kid Shreds on Accordion" by playing the third movement of Vivaldis Summer from The Four Seasons, also known as "Storm". Didn't know Accordions could sound like that. Wicked.

Also, by a different guy, Rimsky-Korsakov's Flight of the Bumblebee on Accordion.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

December 14th, 2009, 21:28
Major newsflash:
They got no CD

Translation: They got no CD. A few 15 year olds from Domhags school had planned to check out some CD's on the lunchbreak. But the store they went to were closed. From front is Alfredo Pettersson, Richard Knöös, Tommy Cariberg, Mattias Persson and Max Malmström.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

December 18th, 2009, 13:27
Ever wondered What English Sounds Like to Foreigners?
In this remarkable and fully rockin' video, an Italian singer performs a rock piece whose lyrics are gibberish intended to sound like English. Entitled "What English Sounds Like to Foreigners," the video is meant to illustrate which English phonemes and syllables carry into the foreign ear, but I tell you what, it sounded like English to me, too, though like English as sung in such a way as to make it hard to decipher.
The song is called Prisencolinensinainciusol, by Adriano Celantano.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

January 5th, 2010, 16:58
The "Flapper", a died-out generation of young women :
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Flapper

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

January 6th, 2010, 06:55
Playing games on the way? Handhelds are for wusses, real gamers use projectors!

Extreme Gaming

… and speaking of extreme, this is one thrilling yet relaxing walk through the mountains:
El Camino del Rey
Not recommended if you are afraid of heights.

Last edited by Arhu; January 6th, 2010 at 08:03.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

January 10th, 2010, 05:23
What if … Shakespeare wrote The Big Lebowski? Check it out:

Two Gentlemen of Lebowski

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

January 17th, 2010, 03:01
Achmed the Dead Terrorist

SILENCE - I kill u …

For every complex problem, there is a solution that is simple, neat, and wrong. - HL Mencken

HiddenX

The Elder Spy
RPGWatch Donor

January 21st, 2010, 07:39
Suppose The Earth Got Saturn's Rings…

Fascinating thought, nice visuals. Looks a bit like Ringworld on Earth.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

January 27th, 2010, 23:51
Super Mario Castle Theme … in Metal. With headbanging. Not for everyone but I found it weird (I like weird … sometimes). Epilepsy warning for 2:00-2:18.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

February 2nd, 2010, 14:22
The Screaming Game. Could this be the future of video gaming? You scream and stuff happens. Let out your anger! The boss fight at the end is hilarious.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

February 3rd, 2010, 10:53
The new link of "unknownhighway" or for the older users "weirdlinks"

http://www.itsscaryoutthere.com/

NOTE: It does not have explicit adult material but it does have links with NSFW content

Tragos

Otinanist

February 15th, 2010, 03:27
Surprising 'buckle up' PSA. Almost a little too sweet at first, but beautifully done.

Arhu

Feline Wizard
RPGWatch Team

February 16th, 2010, 22:01
I don't quite know where to post this … I'll try it here … :

Steam has seemingly released their newest hardware survey :
http://store.steampowered.com/hwsurvey

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

RPGWatch Forums » General Forums » Off-Topic » Links and Stuff