|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » World of Darkness Online

Default World of Darkness Online

December 25th, 2007, 15:53
Anyone else interested in the new title CCP, from Eve Online? To the best of my knowledge it will probably be in the new universe, instead of the Vampire the Masquerade, sadly.
Actually I don't know much about the new world anyone playing the new P&P World of Darkness, Requiem?

Here is a list of the new Clans, they destroyed my favorite the Malks. What little I understand about Becket finding and traveling with a Shielded (i.e. Becket was unaware of the old man's identity) Caine, it makes absolutely no sense that the Ventrue survived.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clans_i…e:_the_Requiem

Trust me, most of the names I have been called you can't translate in any language…they're not even real words as much as a succession of violent images.

Acleacius

SasqWatch

December 26th, 2007, 11:12
Wow, that really sinks my expectations about this game

I was envisioning all the classic WOD systems "races" (vampires, werewolves, wraiths, mages, etc) all thrown together in a persistant online modern "world of darkness" that all the games originally took place in.

That really sucks, for lack of a better term atm

xSamhainx

Paws of Doom

December 26th, 2007, 11:49
We dont know if the MMO will be based on classic World of Darkness or the Requiem. Only time will tell, but in any case, the EVE Online developers are outstanding and have stated they are making WoDO in EVE's "sandbox" style, which is the best news I've heard about this game.

I reserve my personal judgement of the game until 2010 at least, or until they release actual info…

— this just in: I am probably not as retarded as previously assumed!

Ammon777

Sentinel

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » World of Darkness Online