|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lineage 2 - The Chaotic Throne review @ CVG

Default Lineage 2 - The Chaotic Throne review @ CVG

March 4th, 2008, 23:42
A less than impressed review of this patch for Lineage II by Kieron Gillen (3.8/10). Here's a clip:
A handful of quests are available, but they're either simple running back and forth between NPCs, placed distantly on the sprawling faux-epic levels, or simply something that gives you a little more money or an item for killing a load of the monsters you're standing in a field with.

And playing as a Kamael fighter, I have a tiny number of tools with which to do so - none of which can distract me from the fact that I'm just pressing F1 and F2 until all the monsters die.
More information.

woges

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

March 4th, 2008, 23:42
Quoting from the review:
"But in a world with everything from WoW to City of Heroes to Tabula Rasa, that a game like this can still be considered acceptable entertainment sickens and saddens me. To play this as long as it demands is simply a waste of your life. Please, don't do it."

Ok, that made me laugh.

And I agree with him.

Greymane

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Lineage 2 - The Chaotic Throne review @ CVG