|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Puzzle Quest: CotW - Review @ Gamebanshee

Default Puzzle Quest: CotW - Review @ Gamebanshee

February 21st, 2008, 23:38
Ehlariel (north northwest) and Silvermyr (central), IIRC.

Sorry. No pearls of wisdom in this oyster.
Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer

February 22nd, 2008, 16:52
I think that Ehlariel had both the mages tower and the thing that added +5 to skills when you cast a spell. I had that city down to 3 HP once and I cast a spell that I thought would do 14 damage, and the city actually gained HP. I'm not sure how that works but that city was tough.

Dang this was a great game. The two things I wish it didn't have was the level scaling monsters and the random encounters.

doctor_kaz

Keeper of the Watch

February 22nd, 2008, 17:10
Opponent's spells heal the city. Your attack did 14 damage, you only got credit for 3 (taking the city to 0), and then the city healed 10 points (I think it's 10). End of turn, result is city has 10 HP. I think it's a bug, but the effect is that you can't kill the city with a spell, gotta be skulls.

Dallas Cowboys: *sigh* / / Detroit Red Wings: Took injuries to see them, but how about them youngsters!

dteowner

Shoegazer

February 22nd, 2008, 17:13
Yeah I was thinking it was a bug too, becuase I examined the city's equipment and spells and nothing accounted for that effect.

doctor_kaz

Keeper of the Watch

February 22nd, 2008, 17:16
There's something in the city that allows it to heal from opponent spells. Don't remember if it's an "item" or a lasting-all-battle-long spell the city can cast.

dteowner

Shoegazer

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Puzzle Quest: CotW - Review @ Gamebanshee