|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » Where can I find help for the official NWN1 campaign ?

Default Where can I find help for the official NWN1 campaign ?

April 15th, 2008, 22:25
Hello, everyone,

I just would like to learn about web pages where I can find bits & pieces about the NWN1 OC.

I don't want really spoilers but rather … things I can't just make up in my mind. Hints, secrets, the like.
There are a few things I've found so far (mostly items), which i can't quite understand. That's why.
I don't need a game solution, I think everything is mostly self-explanatory … - except a few details.

Are there any pages you can recommend me ? And which ideally don't spoil me too much, but still give me some secrets at the same time ?

Thank you in advance,

Alrik

Edit: I've seen that Gamebanshee has a nice site about it … But it doesn't tell my anything about multi-classing, for exammple.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)
Last edited by Alrik Fassbauer; April 15th, 2008 at 22:56.

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

April 17th, 2008, 01:17
check out the Vault

httP://nwvault.ign.com - it has the best resources for anything NWN1 or 2

also check out the official forums of course - nwn.bioware.com. Naturally there are forums for the OC's.

Word to the wise, the thing has been heavily criticized for its lack of depth (compared to BG). I never thought one way or another (except that it was too "actiony") because I only treated it as a sample for the Toolset.

Developer of The Wizard's Grave Android game. Discussion Thread:
http://www.rpgwatch.com/forums/showthread.php?t=22520

Lucky Day

Daywatch

April 17th, 2008, 02:35
Well, I have currently some fun with the OC … The expansions come next (and I thought I had been at the nd when I was finishing Act I ! )

With the help of the RPGDot site, Gamebanshee and an German-language site I found what i needed.

The only thing I'm currently looking for is a complete list of receipes for crafting things.

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General RPG » NWN 2 » Where can I find help for the official NWN1 campaign ?