|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Deception Adventure Announced

Default The Witcher - Deception Adventure Announced

June 5th, 2008, 13:59
An interesting one from The Witcher site with news of a new mod close to release:
We are happy to announce that creators of the upcoming "Strands of Destiny" adventure, REDFlame Interactive, are close to the release of "Deception", their first mod created for The Witcher using the D'jinni adventure editor, action of which take place in the town of Carreas. Apart from a competely new town, mod will introduce a new story, new artwork and even new weapons (throwing knives)! For more information please visit REDFlame Interactive site. Moreover please don't forget about our D'jinni's contest!
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

June 5th, 2008, 13:59
Whoa. This sounds awesome! Some witcher stuff to tide me over until the enhanced edition.

Just curious - Who is RedFlame Interactive? Never heard of them that I recall.

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

June 5th, 2008, 14:39
Its the most active MOD group (English at least, not sure about the other languages) working on a Witcher project, I believe.. Their main project looks very good and ambitious… have a look http://www.witchermod.com/ . They also post lots of tips, and how to articles on the Djinni wiki http://djinni.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page .

Galaad

Sentinel
RPGWatch Donor

Send a message via MSN to Galaad Send a message via Skype™ to Galaad
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » The Witcher - Deception Adventure Announced