|
Your donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - New Screens @ Worthplaying

Default S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - New Screens @ Worthplaying

June 6th, 2008, 01:28
Worthplaying has added 16 new screens for the S.T.A.L.K.E.R. prequel, Clear Sky. You can check them out here.
More information.

Where there's smoke, there's mirrors.

magerette

Hedgewitch

June 6th, 2008, 01:29
the last one is the best loading screen i have i ever seen. i haven't been waiting for a game this long since…ok bioshock wasn't that long ago.

clear sky is one of the few reasons i'm finding to justify spending ~1000 on a new rig when distpite my gaming time has been at a many year low these last few monts of around ~20 hours a week, most on weekends.

The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

he who tries to make a point
misses the point
every time
- Ariel Pink

curiously undead

tuned to a different freq

June 6th, 2008, 10:33
Hm. 20 hours a week is a quite a lot, I'd say. It's about half of what I spend at work.

I really like these screens, by the way. Few games have character models with such… character. These look like real people, right down to the gopnik squat.

(Cute trophy on the wall of the second one.)

Prime Junta

RPGCodex' Little BRO

June 6th, 2008, 16:17
well i spend about 50+ hours at work when you factor in commute and lunch.
20 is really not a whole lot, and the number keeps falling for me. i watch maybe 2 hours of television/movies a week and so when i do play i like to do it in blocks. for example this entire week the only day i found time to game was for an hour on monday. so if we don't end up going out my friday/saturday evenings i can usually fit in 6+ hours a pop since for me gaming for an hour or so is pointless with the exception of a game like total war perhaps.

the sticker on the guitar does the realism effect for me!

The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

he who tries to make a point
misses the point
every time
- Ariel Pink

curiously undead

tuned to a different freq

June 6th, 2008, 17:59
The tech demo they released looked really nice. Still haven't got around to playing the game yet mind.

woges

SasqWatch
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » S.T.A.L.K.E.R. - Clear Sky - New Screens @ Worthplaying