|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » IGN - PC Games of Summer

Default IGN - PC Games of Summer

June 26th, 2008, 05:14
IGN has a 3 page list of games coming out this summer for the PC, and it includes several we cover, like NWN2:Mysteries of Westgate, Space Siege, S.T.A.L.K.E.R. Clear Sky, and The Witcher's Enhanced Edition.
Here's the blurb for The Witcher EE:
The Witcher was a hit when it released last year, and unfortunately represents something of a rarity in PC games today as it's a single-player role-playing game. We miss you, 1990s. Oh well. Though it did offer an interesting plot, tons of quests, plenty of options for customization and an entertaining combat system, it was a little rough around the edges. Its inventories were messy, loading times obscenely long, and NPC interactions a little awkward. Thankfully CD Projekt RED didn't sit back, instead announcing they'll be releasing a new version that addresses many of the complaints from the first.
More information.

Where there's smoke, there's mirrors.

magerette

Hedgewitch
RPGWatch Team

June 26th, 2008, 05:14
In other words, there is nothing new, just a remake of a 2007 game (yea new animations and tons of other fix but nothing new).

A Adventure Pack that was suposed to go out 1 half year ago (nwn2 is getting old).
You cant consider this a game.

More shooters (there is not PLENTY of those already out?).

In other words there is nothing going out this summer for pc go check the list of the consola games on the same site
________
Mercedes-Benz C208 History
Last edited by Turok; February 16th, 2011 at 02:23.

Turok

Watchdog

June 26th, 2008, 15:16
dude (and i don't use that word lightly) what is the deal with branding stalker:clear sky a console shooter. its not for the console and no console shooter i've heard of comes close to the gameplay/world that stalker creates.

and if you hate console shooters so much why the heck is your username Turok?

i will agree however there are too many shooters…

The first truth is that the liberty of a democracy is not safe if the people tolerate the growth of private power to a point where it becomes stronger than their democratic state itself. That, in its essence, is fascism - ownership of government by an individual, by a group, or by any other controlling private power.
- Franklin D. Roosevelt

he who tries to make a point
misses the point
every time
- Ariel Pink

curiously undead

tuned to a different freq

June 26th, 2008, 17:02
Originally Posted by curiously undead View Post
dude (and i don't use that word lightly) what is the deal with branding stalker:clear sky a console shooter. its not for the console and no console shooter i've heard of comes close to the gameplay/world that stalker creates.

and if you hate console shooters so much why the heck is your username Turok?

i will agree however there are too many shooters?
Actually i am playing stalker right now, and i enjoy it a lot soo far, just my fault no name it i guess in the only good game comming this summer.

About turok, is not for the game that come out this year, actually is because i play the first turok years ago (lot) and i like the name, is not that i dont like shooters, is because looks like the only thing that come out is just shooters hooters all the time
________
Mexico city hotel
Last edited by Turok; February 16th, 2011 at 02:24.

Turok

Watchdog

June 26th, 2008, 17:42
I'm almost glad there isn't a ton of stuff … don't have that much time, could use to just have a few things to focus on

— Mike

txa1265

SasqWatch

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » IGN - PC Games of Summer