|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Flagship Studios - Selfish and Irresponsible?

Default Flagship Studios - Selfish and Irresponsible?

July 18th, 2008, 00:32
According to a piece at Hellgate Guru, which in turn was translated from a Korean source, HanbitSoft has let fly at Flagship with an angry tirade. I can't check the veracity of the source or the quality of the translation but here's the closing shot:
HanbitSoft also stated, “Flagship not only lacked effort, but were only looking for personal gain. Firing all of the Flagship employees in order to protect the personal interests of its founding members only shows how selfish and irresponsible they are.”
Flagship Studios is an incorporated company. Hence if any problems occur within this company, it doesn’t affect the finances of any of Flagship Studios’ founders.
They also claim to be well on the way to potentially procuring both IPs.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

July 18th, 2008, 00:32
Popcorn, anyone?

Not a typical western PR release, that's for sure. And I thought JoWood vs. Piranha Bytes would be the ultimate example of a lawsuit in the public.

A-Van-Te-Nor: A big car full of black hot beverage

Avantenor

Sentinel

July 18th, 2008, 08:01
As naive and stupid as it might make me seem, I just don't see the Flagship leads as selfish people.

No, there's something ugly going on between them and we can't really know anything with the silence there is.

DArtagnan

Waste of potential

July 18th, 2008, 08:49
For me HansbitSoft is slandering Flagship because they (Flagship) didnt give up the license to Hellgate and Mythos.

nessosin

Watchdog

Default Agreed…

July 19th, 2008, 19:46
I agree. This whole things seems to be a hostile takeoever effort by Hansbitsoft to take advantage of their partners in a time of weakness.

HellRazor

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Flagship Studios - Selfish and Irresponsible?