|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds: The Temptation - Screens @ VoodooExtreme

Default Two Worlds: The Temptation - Screens @ VoodooExtreme

December 20th, 2008, 16:12
It's been a while since we had a Two Worlds: Temptation post…VoodooExtreme has 15 new screens lifted from the official site.
More information.

-= RPGWatch =-

Dhruin

Watcher
Super Moderator
RPGWatch Team

December 20th, 2008, 16:12
screens look impressive. I wasn't impressed with the demo when the first Two Worlds was released, but after finishing The Witcher, I'm starved for an rpg to play. I bought Two Worlds on ebay for $0.99. Figured for that price I could find some enjoyment out of it. Problem is I have been waiting nearly two weeks to receive it.

..& so they take the fiction all out of the Jabberwock & I recognize & accept him as a fact. - Mark Twain, May 30, 1880

Jabberwocky

True Synaesthete

December 20th, 2008, 16:16
Looks great. And I finally have a machine and os to run any graphics too.

"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."-unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke

zakhal

HomelyRebel

December 20th, 2008, 17:53
the game looks gorgeous not only on screenshots but in action as well, trust me ;-)

Glorian

Watchdog

December 20th, 2008, 20:01
Two Worlds was a weird experience. If I didn't like free roaming as much as I do, I wouldn't have finished the game. Hope the sequel makes a better job.

Mankind must put an end to war or war will put an end to mankind. - John F Kennedy
An eye for an eye, and soon the whole world is blind. - Mahatma Gandhi
The world is my country. To do good is my religion. My mind is my own church. This simple creed is all we need to enjoy peace on earth. - Thomas Paine

JemyM

Okay, now roll sanity.

Send a message via ICQ to JemyM Send a message via MSN to JemyM

December 21st, 2008, 22:44
I finally played the demo of the main game.

I had the feeling as if my PC was a bit too weak for it.

The graphics didn't impress me that much, but were generally good.

The worst thing was that I got sick when i was in the demo's biggest town. I have this very rarely in 3D games nowadays, but in this case I had it. I had to quit immediately, and being influenced by the overall impression I deleted / deinstalled the game completely.

The thing I liked far most was the massive ammount of bloom. Sooooo many flowers !!!

Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

December 22nd, 2008, 10:00
Allthough there is som dialogue two worlds is more like diablo clone than any serious rpg like gothic. All you do in tw is hack&slash and get better eq/levels and if the combat in tw does not hook you then you will be disappointed.

As for other aspects I.E the tows are not really much better than say the starting village in diablo demo. All the npcs do is stand and act as equipment dispensers/etc.

"99.9% of all internet arguments are due to people not understanding someone else's point. The other 0.1% is arguing over made up statistics."-unknown poster
"Those who dont read history are destined to repeat it." Edmund Burke

zakhal

HomelyRebel

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Two Worlds: The Temptation - Screens @ VoodooExtreme