|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » a good free MMORPG Shadow of legend

Thumbs up a good free MMORPG Shadow of legend

January 19th, 2009, 06:40
SOL is an amazing free game. There are 4 different races human, elf, dwarf, orc. and four different jobs i.e. archer, combatant, mage, monk .Among them each of them have 4 different jobline.so totally making 16 ways to choose skill of our choices. How powerful!!!
plus point of sol is that u can set it up at auction and go on levelling.. Every character can search through the list and buy what he wants if he likes the prices the player quotes
What impressed me a lot is that SOL has an in built gps system..my character chooses the smallest possible way to fulfill tasks, easy as it leaves the trouble of finding a way to that location. This save me a lot of time. haha
Each and every character is made for PVP. Hence the advantage of any other character is completely dependent on equipment and player’s level.
In SOL I can gather material through survival skills and make my own equipment
The environment is highly friendly. What I like most is that I can achieve interaction with other players in many ways. I can chat with other players, group together for quests, form guilds, initiate mentor relationships, trade/sell equipment, and other cool activities. It is easy to see which of your friends are online at any time, using the built-in interface.
Here is the link for you guys to check: http://www.shadowoflegend.com/.

MabelAC

Traveler

January 19th, 2009, 11:32
WOW 4 different races, impressive. OMH 4 different jobs, that is amazing! In total 16 ways WOWOWOW. I can level and sell things, and chat with my friends?

Sounds revolutionary

hmm, is this spam or what??

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

January 19th, 2009, 14:09
Low-end MMORPG, why not ?

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

January 19th, 2009, 14:34
I thought it sounded like one of these ad bots ?? but could be I was wrong.

GothicGothicness

SasqWatch

January 19th, 2009, 20:56
I don't know, honestly.

“ Any intelligent fool can make things bigger, more complex, and more violent. It takes a touch of genius – and a lot of courage – to move in the opposite direction.“ (E.F.Schumacher, Economist, Source)

Alrik Fassbauer

TL;DR

RPGWatch Forums » Games » General MMORPG » MMORPG Marketing » a good free MMORPG Shadow of legend