|
Your continuous donations keep RPGWatch running!
RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy - Dev Diaries #3 & 4 @ Worthplaying

Default Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy - Dev Diaries #3 & 4 @ Worthplaying

January 26th, 2009, 15:28
Worthplaying catches us up on the development of 1C-Ino-co's standalone sequel to their fantasy TB strategy title, Fantasy Wars, entitled Elven Legacy, with two developer diaries from designer Max Bodrikov. The third in the series is on the level up system and hero perks:
Although Elven Legacy is a turn-based war game, it has many features of an RPG. One of the most visible of these features is the ability to level up. Each unit, even the shabbiest, gains experience and will eventually level up. With each level, the military characteristics of the unit grow. And what’s most important is that you can choose one of three new perks for each unit. Perks give units special abilities, allowing you to adjust your men for a specific combat task.
and the fourth is on the mission and campaign editor.

More information.

magerette

Hedgewitch
RPGWatch Team

January 26th, 2009, 15:28
I didn't know about the mission and campaign editor, is that going to be included in the expansion or is that something already available for the original game?

wolfing

Wonders what SasqWatch is

January 26th, 2009, 16:59
From what I'm reading, they're adding one with the expansion. AFAIK the original didn't have an editor, but I've only played the demo so correct me here if wrong.

Where there's smoke, there's mirrors.

magerette

Hedgewitch
RPGWatch Team

RPGWatch Forums » Comments » News Comments » Fantasy Wars: Elven Legacy - Dev Diaries #3 & 4 @ Worthplaying